o(^-^)o
pedzsan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

I'm new here.  I hope this is the place to post these questions:

• Is there a way to make all topics read and then come and get updates for the new topics or replies?
  • Do these forums have RSS feeds?
  • Is there an FAQ for the forums? (probably should have been my first question :-/

Thank you

2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, Pedzsan. Welcome to DJI Forum. However, you will need to manually select all the threads here Forum for you to be able to read all the topic. You will also need to click the "last post" to get the latest or new post. Please see the attached image below for reference. Also, we will notify you once someone replied to your comment or post. Second, DJI Forum does not have RSS Feeds as well as FAQ. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

2018-12-10
Use props
mikeyt613
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77579 ft
United States

Hello pedzsan,
i am also new and i am unable to create a new post. i get "You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…
If your browser does not automatically redirect, please click here."  any help would be appreciated.
2018-12-10
Use props
pedzsan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153625 ft
  • >>>
United States

mikeyt613 Posted at 12-10 09:40
Hello pedzsan,
i am also new and i am unable to create a new post. i get "You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…
If your browser does not automatically redirect, please click here."  any help would be appreciated.

This forum uses points.  You now have 23 points so I bet you can post.
2018-12-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

mikeyt613 Posted at 12-10 09:40
Hello pedzsan,

Welcome to the forum.
2018-12-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to the forum.
2018-12-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, welcome to the forum
2018-12-11
Use props
djiuser_PkzBAqJgpd67
lvl.1
Canada

I also have the same problem as the autohrity to post problem
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_JziagMJLRypw
New

Slovenia

Sorry guys my english is poor

Ihave a problem with my drone dji mavic 2 zoom i cant connect  the remote controller with drone the controller  says redy to go if i move the drone hight is changing km/h is changin but i cannot fly
2020-6-20
Use props
bulbFluores
New

Estonia

Welcome to the forum indeed
2020-7-9
Use props
JoeGatto
New

United States

Same thing with me
2020-9-1
Use props
djiuser_FDKnUt6QuHVS
New

France

Hello, I'm interested in DJI's FPV aerial system, but just the smart part with the camera, and I found it sold alone on the internet. I just wanted to know if it was compatible with the DJI Smart Controller because it costs less than the remote control, the mask ... , can you help me ?

2021-1-20
Use props
Bill Lording
lvl.1

Australia

Hi, I found a Mavic Air 2 in South Yarra, Melbourne, Australia. Is there a way to get in touch with the owner from the serial number? Thanks in advance
2021-1-22
Use props
TobiasRonin
lvl.1
Netherlands

pedzsan Posted at 2018-12-10 17:58

Thanks that helps a lot
2021-1-27
Use props
TobiasRonin
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hope it got solved
2021-1-27
Use props
djiuser_NTKy8gxzHqsx
New

Portugal

I can't connect my mavic mini control with tablet, because the cable is too small. Can I buy a bigger one?
2021-3-28
Use props
djiuser_3ZJm3ndChCz9
New

United States

I bought  fpv combo second hand a week ago.  only been flown a couple times and never acro

took one flight. After I landed I took googles off set on counter next to the controller v2. Not remembering I had the battery still in my pocket I walked away….pulling both to the floor.

the googles were fine …the cv2 was not

The case had split on the bottom left side. I snapped it back together but not the green lights didn’t work but would still power on and seemed to still work. When I went to fly again the gimbal would pull down when it connected to the cv2. And the wheel (top left) would not move it anymore. When I used the C2 switch it would move gimbal UP.MIDDLE.DOWN. But would just end up all the way down. No CARE REFRESH so I tried calibration of gimbal but couldn’t calibrate cv2 ..wheel no work.

I took apart looked ok  When put back together the lights worked. Took apart again
Now won’t turn on or charge. I shouldn’t have take apart
Please help
THANK YOU

Regards
2021-7-16
Use props
djiuser_wybKn0RrsmkS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 541900 ft
Poland

How to make points?
2021-8-5
Use props
djiuser_9aeOh7vR0IKZ
New
Flight distance : 804183 ft
Hong Kong

How do i earn points?
2022-2-26
Use props
Matthew G Cox
New

Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-12-10 09:18
Hi there, Pedzsan. Welcome to DJI Forum. However, you will need to manually select all the threads here Forum for you to be able to read all the topic. You will also need to click the "last post" to get the latest or new post. Please see the attached image below for reference. Also, we will notify you once someone replied to your comment or post. Second, DJI Forum does not have RSS Feeds as well as FAQ. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi i have a DJI mini 2, i didnt turn it on for awhile, but now my phone wont recognize that the controller is connected, it does have electricity, but doesnt seem to recognize the conection. the second problem is tht the drone does not seem to connect to the controller, it has a flashing red light, plz help thanks
2022-3-11
Use props
djiuser_QW88D6BsB1pC
New

United States

How do I earn points so I can post?
2022-3-29
Use props
Sam YC
New
Singapore

You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…
If your browser does not automatically redirect, please click here.

how can i Post?
2022-5-31
Use props
Sam YC
New
Singapore

halo, how can I post? stupid DJi, production totally not working, contact support not respond, waste our money!
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_GaW957KBUFcN
New

Australia

Hi. How many DJI goggles can you use in "audience or spectator" mode at the same time with 1 drone or 1 FPV Air Unit. I know you can have at least 2 (flyer & spectator), but can you have 4, 5 or more watching the same thing at the same time in audience mode? I’m aware that each evolution of the goggles has different capabilities... including or excluding audience/ spectator mode, which leaves me to wonder if the original goggles, as opposed the newer, may be better for audience mode and capabilities therein. Thank you...
2022-6-16
Use props
thothi
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Getting You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…
2022-11-6
Use props
djiuser_Sm4Q4VRDKHxI
lvl.2
South Korea

mikeyt613 Posted at 2018-12-10 09:40
Hello pedzsan,

I have tha same problem. Could not find any info on the forum rules page
2022-11-16
Use props
djiuser_Sm4Q4VRDKHxI
lvl.2
South Korea

The question is then, how to get points?
2022-11-18
Use props
djiuser_Sm4Q4VRDKHxI
lvl.2
South Korea

djiuser_QW88D6BsB1pC Posted at 3-29 08:38
How do I earn points so I can post?

I have the same question. It seems you will get points if you add som replies here
2022-11-18
Use props
djiuser_Sm4Q4VRDKHxI
lvl.2
South Korea

thothi Posted at 11-6 07:28
Getting You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…

Seems you need over 30 points. If you add some replies you earn points.
2022-11-18
Use props
JJBarnes_0101
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_Sm4Q4VRDKHxI Posted at 11-18 00:28
Seems you need over 30 points. If you add some replies you earn points.

Replying for the same reason - I have 15 points so far but need more to post. How many points do I need to be able and post?
2022-12-6
Use props
JJBarnes_0101
lvl.1

United States

The rules page wasn't helpful for me either, it should really state how to post for the first time
2022-12-6
Use props
JJBarnes_0101
lvl.1

United States

But it looks like posting happens after 30points, so I will try a few more posts and see if that helps.
2022-12-6
Use props
JJBarnes_0101
lvl.1

United States

Now I'm at 24 points, getting there. Hopefully I will be able to get above 30 soon.
2022-12-6
Use props
JJBarnes_0101
lvl.1

United States

If anybody needs any help, each post is worth 3 points, so posting can help new users gain points to be able and post in the forum.
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_6CXxsnxnuA71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 863 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Just bought my first drone. Can't make threads and desperately need to ask about the  2 way charger for the Mini 3 pro which is confusing me.
I've searched for a thread I can reply in but can't find something suitable which would amount to hijacking which I don't want to do.
Stuck now.
2023-3-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried the Mavicpilots forum,
https://mavicpilots.com/whats-new/
?
2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_lJh6Y53JC1ST
New
United States

I am having the same error as well
2023-4-1
Use props
viniciuslot
lvl.1
Brazil

how do I make a question?
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

viniciuslot Posted at 6-11 06:06
how do I make a question?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can post your inquiry by creating a thread here in DJI Forum. I will post the images below for your reference. You also have the option to send us a private message. Hope this helps. Have a nice day ahead!

2023-6-23
Use props
djiuser_Peter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6568 ft
United Kingdom

JJBarnes_0101 Posted at 2022-12-6 11:53
Replying for the same reason - I have 15 points so far but need more to post. How many points do I need to be able and post?

20 points is what you need I think at minimum!
2023-7-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules