Mavic Air Advanced charging hub only works intermittently
427 4 2018-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abuelo
lvl.1
United States

Mavic Air:

I had not noticed this before, but when I place a battery in the Advanced charging hub, the light on the hub turns to yellow and NOTHING happens on the battery.  If I check it some time later, it is charging. Is there sometimes a latency with this?  So far, it hasn't completely stopped working. but I plan on taking the drone on a cross country bicycle trip, and I'd hate for it to quit then!

Thanks in advance!

2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. Does this happen every time you've charged your batteries? If yes, would it be possible if you could provide a short video of this concern? You could use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here so that we could check it further. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2018-12-10
Use props
Abuelo
lvl.1
United States

I can probably do this today.  Thanks!
2018-12-11
Use props
larryc43230
Second Officer
Flight distance : 664534 ft
United States

If the battery is still warm, there will be a delay before the charger starts doing its thing. From the Battery Charging Hub manual (page 4 for the English text):

Status LED Indicator: Blinks Yellow

Descriptions: Waiting for the battery to recover to optimal temperature for charging

The charger should begin charging the battery as soon as the battery cools off a little.

Larry
2018-12-11
Use props
Abuelo
lvl.1
United States

Hey, GREAT!  That's i!  
I'm going through tutorials, which can run through batteries! So I'm trying to recharge them as soon as they run down.
Thank you Larry!
And thanks, Tony, but I won't bother with that video today! ☺
2018-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules