Focus Motor
624 3 2018-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tebnu Hotep
lvl.2
United States

Will DJI Be Releasing A Tutorial Video Showing Us How To Set Up, Calibrate And Use The Ronin-S Focus Motor?
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will forward this query to our team to see if we could provide a video tutorial for Ronin -S. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-10
Use props
Tebnu Hotep
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-10 16:07
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will forward this query to our team to see if we could provide a video tutorial for Ronin -S. Thank you for continued support.

Mr. Tony . Hopefully You Dp Know That I am Speaking About The Focus Motor Accessory That Was Just Released. If They Can Release A Tutorial Video Showing How To Calibrate The Motor, It Would Be A Big Help. For Some Strange Reason, Its Not Working Out For Me
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tebnu Hotep Posted at 12-11 09:09
Mr. Tony . Hopefully You Dp Know That I am Speaking About The Focus Motor Accessory That Was Just Released. If They Can Release A Tutorial Video Showing How To Calibrate The Motor, It Would Be A Big Help. For Some Strange Reason, Its Not Working Out For Me

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. No worries, I've forward your suggestions to our team for consideration, including the thread so that we could assist you properly. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules