liveview in D-log
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trampintransit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256385 ft
United Kingdom

On my P4A ( eveything up to date ) using ipad mini .... with camera set to D-log ... toggling the 'colour display in liview mode is enhanced' makes no difference to the monitor?  weirdly if I swap out the ipad for a cheap android tablet..it works...ie...the LUT is applied on the android tablet but ISN't on the ipad?
2018-12-11
Use props
Trampintransit
lvl.3
United Kingdom

So...this seems to be a unique problem ..there's no reference to anyone else anywhere on the net that I can find with the same problem? DJI seem reluctant to respond?
2018-12-12
Use props
Trampintransit
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hello.... Nobody from DJI got anything to offer?
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the late response. Would it be possible if you could provide a sample of this concern for further clarification? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-16
Use props
Trampintransit
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 12-16 13:42
Hi, we do apologize for the late response. Would it be possible if you could provide a sample of this concern for further clarification? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Thank you for the support.

I'm not sure how to deliver a sample of something that's NOT happening?   It's simple ...my GO4 app on ipad Air2 works fine in any every other respect concerning exposure.  BUT if I switch from say 'normal' to D-log...the expected happens...the monitor displays the low contrast, 'muddy' looking Log image.  the little square top right is grey...if I then tap the square, it turns 'rainbow' ans the dialogue box flashes up top left to say something like 'Live view is enhanced, images are still recorded in D-Log' ... the problem however is that the liveview ISN'T enhanced..it's still the LOG image???  In other wordss the LUT is ot being applied to the monitor image????
2018-12-18
Use props
Trampintransit
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Anything helpful to offer DJI?...or does the LUT just not work on a P4A ? ... Makes the LOG a big pointless doesn't it?
I've tried everything I can think of...from reseting the a/c to uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
2018-12-22
Use props
Trampintransit
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Trampintransit Posted at 12-22 12:03
Anything helpful to offer DJI?...or does the LUT just not work on a P4A ? ... Makes the LOG a big pointless doesn't it?
I've tried everything I can think of...from reseting the a/c to uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Helloooooo DJI ??????
2018-12-29
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

It means they don't have an answer. Your best hope is that someone else has experienced the same issue and knows how to fix it.
2018-12-29
Use props
Trampintransit
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 2018-12-29 14:26
It means they don't have an answer. Your best hope is that someone else has experienced the same issue and knows how to fix it.

Great...so I bought a drone that can shoot LOG... they supplied an app to operate the drone that includes a monitor LUT...which doesn't work ...and they can't even be bothered to discuss it. Nice one DJI ...well done.
2019-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules