JSR ND's
2739 4 2018-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trampintransit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256385 ft
United Kingdom

I bought some JSR ND's.   Once installed they are physically bigger than the original clear filter, meaning that they have to be removed to install the transport bracket for the camera.  Total pain. Are there other ND's that are physically the same size as the original?
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Trampintransit. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues with the JSR ND filters that you have purchased for your DJI Phantom 4. Just a reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices or application for DJI Phantom 4 . 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its component and can also affect the performance of the drone when in use. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-11
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Polarpro's are good , but I use Neewer 6 Pieces Lens Filter Kit to save the pennies - for DJI Phantom 4 Pro , I just removed the front vertical plastic part from the gimbal clamp so that fits - they have worked faultlessly for the past 12 months on my commercial shoots.

2018-12-11
Use props
Trampintransit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256385 ft
United Kingdom

Aerial-Image Posted at 12-11 08:55
Polarpro's are good , but I use Neewer 6 Pieces Lens Filter Kit to save the pennies - for DJI Phantom 4 Pro , I just removed the front vertical plastic part from the gimbal clamp so that fits - they have worked faultlessly for the past 12 months on my commercial shoots.

LOL...the very moment your reply came in I'd just finished sawing the front guard off the bracket!   ..
I always think of Neewer s a bargain brand...but you use them for commercials!!!
2018-12-11
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah I have had a few others but these have been the best, they dont create any colour cast like very cheap ones can...

ND Filter

ND Filter

With silcon dust cap

With silcon dust cap
2018-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules