15971 95 2018-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans562542f3 Posted at 12-16 06:17
Can’t get logged into my dji account on the Mimo app. Works fun on dji go 4 app using iPhone 6s

Hello there, sorry for the trouble caused, could you please provide us the screenshot of the error message and PM me your email account for further support? Thank you in advance.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Orrybike Posted at 12-16 02:39
Dji mimo app will not start on my Iphone Xr (ios 12.1.1). When I touch the app, it just disappear and wan't start.  (I have reinstalled the app several times)
I had to borrow my wife's Iphone X to activate the Osmo pocket.

Hi Orrybike, we are sorry to hear that, iPhone XR should be compatible with Osmo Pocket, is there any chance to share us a screen recording so that we can escalate to our engineers for further analysis? Thank you in advance.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

anlar Posted at 12-14 10:45
Second that, does not work on my iphone x aswell.
Does work on my ipad.

Hi anlar, do you have the same problem with the post in 37#? If yes, could you please provide us the system version of your iPhone X and a short screen recording? Thanks a lot.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Greenvermin Posted at 12-14 00:45
I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8 and I can't get the mimo app detecting the Osmo Pocket (OP) correctly. I'm not sure if it is an issue with the Type C connector on my phone or a fault with the adapter, or bug with the app. The only way I can get it connected is when I flip the phone over so the screen is facing away from me (making the app not usable). I dont have any other issues with the phone when it comes to connectivity or charging, so I think it could be a bug with the app.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi Greenvermin, Samsung Galaxy S8 is not in our compatible list currently, the compatibility cannot be fully ensured, may I verify if you have tried other mobile device? Does the same issue persist?
2018-12-16
Use props
theprisoner6666
lvl.3
Hong Kong

jakewoo Posted at 12-12 16:48
I just got my osmo pocket today. Using a LG V20 phone.

App downloaded successfully and i managed to activate the device. But whenever i plug the osmo pocket into the phone via usb c, the mimo app will only open up but not show the interface to take photos/videos nor the ability to change the pocket settings. Funnily enough, the phone seeks to treat the pocket as a power source as my battery icon shows the phone as charging.

I'm getting the same issue with my LG G6+ (I also just started a post about this). My friend is getting the same issue with his V20 too. The app opens OK, but then it just shows the tutorial screen and won't say 'Phone Connected' on the Pocket device. Then after about 3 or 4 tries it will work. And you're right, it shows up as a charging device in USB options. I also noticed that it only connects when the USB options notification stays up. If the notification goes away then the device won't connect. I wonder if these options have anything to do with it?

It sometimes works, like 25% of the time, but it's SO unreliable and it's really frustrating. I wonder if it's just an LG phone issue?
2018-12-16
Use props
VibeX MaTxeMa
New

Thailand

jakewoo Posted at 12-12 16:48
I just got my osmo pocket today. Using a LG V20 phone.

App downloaded successfully and i managed to activate the device. But whenever i plug the osmo pocket into the phone via usb c, the mimo app will only open up but not show the interface to take photos/videos nor the ability to change the pocket settings. Funnily enough, the phone seeks to treat the pocket as a power source as my battery icon shows the phone as charging.

Same here. i cannot connect to my LG V20. it just does not detects... my Lg running Android 8.0 . DJI please make it compatible or LG V20.. i love my V20 and love OSMO pocket too
2018-12-17
Use props
anlar
lvl.3
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-16 20:19
Hi anlar, do you have the same problem with the post in 37#? If yes, could you please provide us the system version of your iPhone X and a short screen recording? Thanks a lot.

Ios 12.1.1
here is a screen rcording
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AubhNWGMD6vWhoR6NC_RIRnp7Tp3fQ
2018-12-17
Use props
fanseb96bbe7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5653 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kraeri1 Posted at 12-13 10:29
Does not work on iPhone X!!!

I don’t understand why. Mine works great on the X.
2018-12-17
Use props
djiuser_sYnOY2H
lvl.1

Algeria

I was looking forward to this application, thank you very much I will download it immediately

Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Satureyes Posted at 12-12 16:49
I'm still trying to figure out how to connect the Osmo to my Mac so I can get the files off it (without taking out the card) - the Mimo app doesn't transfer the 4k files.

Take off the dongle first, then it should work.
2018-12-17
Use props
Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

fanseb96bbe7 Posted at 12-17 10:52
I don’t understand why. Mine works great on the X.

Here too. Had issues with updating first, but after reconnectind it workes fine   
2018-12-17
Use props
lorenzogalli
New

Italy

Not working on iPhone x, download several time and updated the phone.
When you open it for the first time it crash at the agreement, when you open it again it crash immediately.
I spoke with dji Facebook support and I sent a video to them, they also asked the crash file log and serial number

Hope to use it before Christmas Day
2018-12-18
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Maybe it ms the iis version 12.1.1 ?

I still have ios 12.1 on my iphone x and it is working
2018-12-18
Use props
lorenzogalli
New

Italy

dronie1965 Posted at 12-18 23:19
Maybe it ms the iis version 12.1.1 ?

I still have ios 12.1 on my iphone x and it is working

it's 12.1.2
2018-12-19
Use props
fansed98ed1a
lvl.1
India

Mimo app crash with my IPhone 7. It happen with 12.1.1 and 12.1.2 FW version... Please fix!!!
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

anlar Posted at 12-17 06:39
Ios 12.1.1
here is a screen rcording
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AubhNWGMD6vWhoR6NC_RIRnp7Tp3fQ

Hi anlar, sorry for the late response, unfortunately, the link cannot be opened,  please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, besides, we also need the crash log, thanks for your assistance.
iOS:iTools---Toolbox---crash log---DJIMimo.xxxxxxx.ips
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lorenzogalli Posted at 12-18 22:43
Not working on iPhone x, download several time and updated the phone.
When you open it for the first time it crash at the agreement, when you open it again it crash immediately.
I spoke with dji Facebook support and I sent a video to them, they also asked the crash file log and serial number

Hi lorenzogalli, sorry for the troubles with the APP, may I have your name on Facebook so that we can check the video you sent to Facebook Support?
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansed98ed1a Posted at 12-19 01:01
Mimo app crash with my IPhone 7. It happen with 12.1.1 and 12.1.2 FW version... Please fix!!!

Hi there, sorry for the trouble caused, could you please check my post in 56# and provide us the crash log and the screen recording of the APP crash for further analysis? Thank you in advance.
2018-12-20
Use props
Omron111
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-20 00:21
Hi there, sorry for the trouble caused, could you please check my post in 56# and provide us the crash log and the screen recording of the APP crash for further analysis? Thank you in advance.

Sorry what does it mean: itools?  I have to download extra app on my phone?
2018-12-20
Use props
Omron111
lvl.1
India

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-20 00:21

CRASH REPORT ON IPHONE 7
2018-12-20
Use props
Hartyaj
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Australia

Could be a x mas present to me.
2018-12-20
Use props
anlar
lvl.3
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-20 00:03
Hi anlar, sorry for the late response, unfortunately, the link cannot be opened,  please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, besides, we also need the crash log, thanks for your assistance.
iOS:iTools---Toolbox---crash log---DJIMimo.xxxxxxx.ips

Crash log is already submitted in incident #1514284 via support system.
2018-12-20
Use props
anlar
lvl.3
Sweden

As noted in other threads, changed language from Swedish to English and now app works.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Omron111 Posted at 12-20 03:08
CRASH REPORT ON IPHONE 7

Thanks for the log, please set iPhone language to Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese, German or French, the APP should work, we will fix this in the next app version, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

anlar Posted at 12-20 06:26
As noted in other threads, changed language from Swedish to English and now app works.

That is correct, we will fix this issue in the next app version, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, here is an update for this issue, please set iPhone language to Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese, German or French, the APP should work, we will fix this in the next app version, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-12-20
Use props
Omar Loja
New
United States

theprisoner6666 Posted at 12-16 22:48
I'm getting the same issue with my LG G6+ (I also just started a post about this). My friend is getting the same issue with his V20 too. The app opens OK, but then it just shows the tutorial screen and won't say 'Phone Connected' on the Pocket device. Then after about 3 or 4 tries it will work. And you're right, it shows up as a charging device in USB options. I also noticed that it only connects when the USB options notification stays up. If the notification goes away then the device won't connect. I wonder if these options have anything to do with it?

It sometimes works, like 25% of the time, but it's SO unreliable and it's really frustrating. I wonder if it's just an LG phone issue?

I also have this exact problem with my V20. I backed up my stuff and did a factory reset. My osmo pairing was significanly more reliable after this.

However this was short lived after all my apps where updated and such. Please notify if a solution is found!
2018-12-22
Use props
Kraeri1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1600397 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Mimo does not work if the iPhone standard language is set to f.ex. Norwegian.  Set it to English and the app works fine.  Seriously DJI!!!!!
2019-1-2
Use props
LionelB
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Anybody know what software version this is. Seems to me that it is the original version which I downloaded on 24/12 from the iOS App Store. Don’t think anything has changed. Happy for anyone to tell me different.
2019-1-2
Use props
trica de
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

on my iphone it tells me 1.0 and I have to say - no problems at all so far
2019-1-3
Use props
Maciek Jasinski
lvl.3
France

Guys (DJI) please be serious. You selling device for 350EUR in Europe which is definitively Android not iOS market and you don't provide a support for major android devices and producers.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/tech ... pe-are-Samsung.html

This is not very serious approach to consumer.
2019-1-3
Use props
fans63ffd8ed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7621 ft
Australia

Just had 1.0.2 update show up on my phone not too long ago, haven’t had time to test it much yet.
Doesn’t seem like too many changes, the starting tutorial video doesn’t auto play at least.
0B401DEA-BA61-4E46-B459-68FD39F98719.jpeg
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kraeri1 Posted at 1-2 10:37
DJI Mimo does not work if the iPhone standard language is set to f.ex. Norwegian.  Set it to English and the app works fine.  Seriously DJI!!!!!

Hi Kraeri1, we have just released DJI Mimo V1.0.2 and the APP crash issue has been fixed, please update to the latest APP and switch to your language.
If there is any further issue, please keep me updated without hesitation.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans63ffd8ed Posted at 1-3 01:03
Just had 1.0.2 update show up on my phone not too long ago, haven’t had time to test it much yet.
Doesn’t seem like too many changes, the starting tutorial video doesn’t auto play at least.

Thanks for sharing, yes, a new APP has been released, it optimized many issues, please update to the latest version and have a try, thanks for your attention.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Maciek Jasinski Posted at 1-3 01:01
Guys (DJI) please be serious. You selling device for 350EUR in Europe which is definitively Android not iOS market and you don't provide a support for major android devices and producers.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/samsung/10148849/Almost-half-of-smartphones-sold-in-Europe-are-Samsung.html

Hi Maciek, Osmo Pocket doesn't support mobile phone with Micro USB port, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

trica de Posted at 1-3 00:15
on my iphone it tells me 1.0 and I have to say - no problems at all so far

Hi trica de, we have released V1.0.2, please update at your most convenience and have a try, thank you.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

LionelB Posted at 1-2 11:30
Anybody know what software version this is. Seems to me that it is the original version which I downloaded on 24/12 from the iOS App Store. Don’t think anything has changed. Happy for anyone to tell me different.

Hi LionelB, we have just released DJI Mimo V1.0.2, please update and have a try, thank you.
2019-1-3
Use props
trica de
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-3 01:25
Hi trica de, we have released V1.0.2, please update at your most convenience and have a try, thank you.

nice! I can see it now in the App Store! Thanks!

I assume new Firmware will be online soon as well ;)?

2019-1-3
Use props
Maciek Jasinski
lvl.3
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-3 01:24
Hi Maciek, Osmo Pocket doesn't support mobile phone with Micro USB port, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Galaxy s8, S8+ (2017 devices) Galaxy s9, s9+ (2018 devices) A8, A9, Note 9 . - all usb-c devices
According to few sources samsung sold over 200Milion of those devices worldwide. For me it would be a serious target group C'mon.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

trica de Posted at 1-3 01:58
nice! I can see it now in the App Store! Thanks!

I assume new Firmware will be online soon as well ;)?

I believe the firmware will be released soon, but I don't have the date, we will post the announcement in Forum once it is released.
2019-1-4
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules