Precision Landing
922 5 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jclark5101
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189843 ft
United States

Got the spark out today and flew a couple batteries and done a RTH and as it was landing I got the Precision landing come up in the screen. I took off from my deck rail and did not want for it to try and land on it so I stopped it. Threw in another battery restarted the aircraft and radio and the app set home point and done a auto take off. Flew 800ft away from my take off and done a RTH it came back got the precision landing on the screen again and it sat right back where I took off from. Must be something dji added in the App update.
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jclark5101. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. You may check our manuals in regards to a precision landing on our DJI Spark. Please see the image below for reference. Thank you for your support.

2018-12-12
Use props
Jclark5101
lvl.2
United States

Must have been there the whole time I owned my spark from the looks of it.  Just never seen It prompt me on the screen till today. Anyway I really like it. Maybe I need to read the manual better. Sorry
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Jclark5101 Posted at 12-12 11:03
Must have been there the whole time I owned my spark from the looks of it.  Just never seen It prompt me on the screen till today. Anyway I really like it. Maybe I need to read the manual better. Sorry

Thank you for the quick reply Jclark5101. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.
2018-12-12
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Hmm, I never saw any prompts on the screen regarding precision landing either...
But then again, I fly myself all the time, lol

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-12
Use props
Jclark5101
lvl.2
United States

Alex B. Posted at 12-12 16:51
Hmm, I never saw any prompts on the screen regarding precision landing either...
But then again, I fly myself all the time, lol

I must have been doing it wrong the whole time. I got probably 150 flights or more and never seen it till today. It did land on a 10”x10” box the very first time I flew it back in May or June but never even came close for the rest of the flights I made. I was just messing around today and must have done the right thing and as it was landing I got the prompt and said hum am I seeing things. So I put in another battery and done a auto launch and sat still for a few seconds and went up slow and flew out 800 to 900 ft and done a RTH and it sat down right where I took off.
2018-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules