Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Does anyone have the Ronin-S Command Unit ?
1425 6 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rayvur
lvl.2
Netherlands

Does some of you allready have the Ronin-S Command Unit? Cant find a single video or text review about it yet.
Like to know if its worth buying?
Or am i a little bit to early cause its just has been released ?

wuu6ihus26omhyhjoy8z.jpg
2018-12-12
Use props
arthurbikemad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49954 ft
United Kingdom

I have it and have to say I think it's great, I only use it to tweak settings but yes I feel it's worth while.

I would even go as far to say I love it, no more need for a smartphone to check settings etc, screen is top quality.

Only downside like all the accessories is adds weight and bulk.

Negaitive would be the joystick/button is a little too easy - hard to control at times.
2018-12-12
Use props
Rayvur
lvl.2
Netherlands

Yeah need to accept the extra weight but seems like worth it.
Hate to use my phone for quickly adjust some settings, thats why i am interested in this command unit.

About that joystick/button is it to sensitive to controle?
2018-12-12
Use props
arthurbikemad
lvl.3
United Kingdom

It's ok to control but would be nicer if it were more positive I.e Click/feedback.

If you want to access all functions on the fly it's a must have.
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Rayvur, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies but as of the time being, we don't have a tutorial yet with the Ronin-S Command Unit . However, you may view and download the User Guide for more detailed information. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-13
Use props
Rayvur
lvl.2
Netherlands

arthurbikemad Posted at 12-12 12:58
It's ok to control but would be nicer if it were more positive I.e Click/feedback.

If you want to access all functions on the fly it's a must have.

Thanks for the response mate. Just for the quick acces of some functions its probably a great device. still like to see a video review before i buy it.
2018-12-13
Use props
arthurbikemad
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Rayvur Posted at 12-13 08:23
Thanks for the response mate. Just for the quick acces of some functions its probably a great device. still like to see a video review before i buy it.

No problem, one great feature (if you can call it that) is the fact all the settings are in sync, so change something on the Command Unit and it changes almost real time in the app should you be running it at the same time. I never use the app any more but if you get lost in one or the other you can run them both at the same time and soon find what your looking for, handy when you first start to get to know where things are.
2018-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules