DJI service
396 3 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michel1965
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi, I just wanted to share my experience with DJI products and services.

By now I bought for $8,000 USD on DJI products over the past 4 years. My second drone, a Phantom 3 advanced, stopped working after a recommend firmware upgrade by DJI, this happened to many other Phantom owners, as I read. It was past the warranty period, so nothing I could do. It has been sitting in the suitcase ever since, with 4 extra batteries that I bought. $2,000 USD down the drain. I recently bought a Phantom 4 with 2 extra batteries, I hoped they would have improved their products. Ordered them in the US, I live in Mexico, so it took me a while to get them shipped to Mexico. It arrived at my home in Mexico 4 weeks ago, 6 months after I bought it. All equipment was stored all that time in a dry room.
One of the batteries didn't work after opening the box, it was inflated. DJI just let me know that, because it is 2 weeks over the warranty time, there is nothing they can do.

Probably this post will be deleted, but my recommendation: don't buy DJI products. Their products and service are lousy.
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Michel1965, sorry what happen at your battery. I send a PM to you, kindly check. Thank you for understanding.
2018-12-12
Use props
WTVIVP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1084508 ft
United States

When I brought my phantom 4 pro plus I purchased the Refresh plan also thinking this will be a good idea. I crashed my drone during a Job, I started to panic, but then I remembered I have the Refresh plan. With 30 days left in the DJI refresh plan I called support gave them all my info. Sent the drone to them on 11/18/18 (Case no: CAS-2488318-C2K1J5). 2 weeks later I received the replacement drone WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !!!!!  The drone all it did was BEEP!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! I did everything to get it to work. Mind you I am out of work for 2 weeks lost $2,768 in wedding videos I had to refund wedding couples. So I got on the phone with support the same day I received the replacement drone. NOW I HAVE TO SEND THE REPLACEMENT DRONE BACK TO THEM FOR REPAIRS !!!!!  (CASE NO: CAS-2543362-V3B2J9). SO I WAIT ANOTHER 2 WEEKS !!! Lost $1,598 in Wedding Video contracts. I finally get it back today (12/12/2018 to start preparing for a $3,000 Drone wedding Job on the 12/22/18. I guess WHAT !!!!  BEEP!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! THE SAME EXACT THING !!!!  WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !!!!!
SO I GET BACK ON THE PHONE WITH SUPPORT !! I have to send this unit back to them !!! AGAIN !!! (Case No: CAS-2574176-Z2F5M4) NO GUARANTEES I WILL GET IT BACK IN TIME FOR THE $3,000 DRONE WEDDING  JOB I HAVE ON 12/22/18. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !!!!!
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

WTVIVP Posted at 12-12 16:09
When I brought my phantom 4 pro plus I purchased the Refresh plan also thinking this will be a good idea. I crashed my drone during a Job, I started to panic, but then I remembered I have the Refresh plan. With 30 days left in the DJI refresh plan I called support gave them all my info. Sent the drone to them on 11/18/18 (Case no: CAS-2488318-C2K1J5). 2 weeks later I received the replacement drone WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !!!!!  The drone all it did was BEEP!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! I did everything to get it to work. Mind you I am out of work for 2 weeks lost $2,768 in wedding videos I had to refund wedding couples. So I got on the phone with support the same day I received the replacement drone. NOW I HAVE TO SEND THE REPLACEMENT DRONE BACK TO THEM FOR REPAIRS !!!!!  (CASE NO: CAS-2543362-V3B2J9). SO I WAIT ANOTHER 2 WEEKS !!! Lost $1,598 in Wedding Video contracts. I finally get it back today (12/12/2018 to start preparing for a $3,000 Drone wedding Job on the 12/22/18. I guess WHAT !!!!  BEEP!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! THE SAME EXACT THING !!!!  WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !!!!!
SO I GET BACK ON THE PHONE WITH SUPPORT !! I have to send this unit back to them !!! AGAIN !!! (Case No: CAS-2574176-Z2F5M4) NO GUARANTEES I WILL GET IT BACK IN TIME FOR THE $3,000 DRONE WEDDING  JOB I HAVE ON 12/22/18. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !!!!!

I am sorry about your case. We hope you can understand that every electronic product has a certain warranty period which is somehow enough for the user to maintain the unit's life to last for several years. Hope you understand. Thank you.
2018-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules