Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crashed Mavic 2 Pro :(
6656 42 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karlp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144190 ft
South Africa

Glad you got it sorted man.
2019-1-8
Use props
fans50364a70
New
United Kingdom

Hi. I have had a crash recently and I just wanted to know if anyone else encountered the same thing.

I am not a pro flyer however I have been flying almost a year on and off . I had the mavic pro then recently upgraded to the pro 2.  So, I was flying around 3 mins into my flight .. probably around 70 meters high so no trees around me to crash into.. suddenly I see on my screen my very loved drone coming down as if it was hit by a missile. It had randomly just dropped out of the sky. It had never ever happened to me before. I checked back on the video and you can clearly see it just drop from the middle of the sky. It is totally ruined and I don’t know what to do. If it was not my fault and perhaps a faulty drone from DJI do I get a replacement ? Or do I take the loss on my own shoulders? Feel very sad and gutted about this. Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated
2019-6-14
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

fans50364a70 Posted at 6-14 10:55
Hi. I have had a crash recently and I just wanted to know if anyone else encountered the same thing.

I am not a pro flyer however I have been flying almost a year on and off . I had the mavic pro then recently upgraded to the pro 2.  So, I was flying around 3 mins into my flight .. probably around 70 meters high so no trees around me to crash into.. suddenly I see on my screen my very loved drone coming down as if it was hit by a missile. It had randomly just dropped out of the sky. It had never ever happened to me before. I checked back on the video and you can clearly see it just drop from the middle of the sky. It is totally ruined and I don’t know what to do. If it was not my fault and perhaps a faulty drone from DJI do I get a replacement ? Or do I take the loss on my own shoulders? Feel very sad and gutted about this. Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated

You should contact DJI support ...

https://www.dji.com/uk/support/product?from=footer

2019-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules