MY DRONE CRASH Not My Fault
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NANDO 9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1578517 ft
United States

MY PHOTOM 4 DRONE CRASH "NOT MY FAULT" WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.. MARK AT 2:45 AS YOU CAN SEE I WAS FLYING BACK HOME AND THNGS STARTED TO GET WACKY IT WENT LEFT THEN RIGHT THEN DID A SPIN AS ITS DOING THIS I FIGHTING ON THE OTHERE END TO GET BACK HOME YOU CAN SEE ME ON THE STEPS IM NOT FAR AWAY FROM IT AND ALSO IT WAS MAKING A SeEEEEEEEEK NOSIE SO I WENT HOME IT NEVER MADE IT BUT KEEP IN MIND I FLY THIS THING A LOT BECUASE IT FUN I CANT HELP IT. LOL I COME HOME FROM WORK FLY IT RIGHT AWAY ITS LIKE A STREES RELIFE

2018-12-12
Use props
NANDO 9
lvl.1
United States

Skip To Mark 2:49
2018-12-12
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Sorry for your troubles.  Please upload your flight log to the below site linked, and then copy and paste the resulting url back to this thread.  Some experienced users will try to diagnose what went wrong.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2018-12-12
Use props
NANDO 9
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 12-12 17:00
Sorry for your troubles.  Please upload your flight log to the below site linked, and then copy and paste the resulting url back to this thread.  Some experienced users will try to diagnose what went wrong.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

i sent it out already and the controller too is it still on the controller or is it on my sd card from the controller
2018-12-12
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

NANDO 9 Posted at 12-12 18:30
i sent it out already and the controller too is it still on the controller or is it on my sd card from the controller

It's on your mobile device.  Simply follow the instructions conveniently provided in the link.  
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day NANDO 9. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro.  Since this issue happened the best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support and create a case for your drone. Please sync the flight record as well using your DJI Go 4 application for further analysis. Thank you.

2018-12-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to watch that
2018-12-14
Use props
NANDO 9
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 12-12 19:21
It's on your mobile device.  Simply follow the instructions conveniently provided in the link.

i don't use my phone i have a screen built in to my controller
2018-12-16
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NANDO 9 Posted at 12-16 14:01
i don't use my phone i have a screen built in to my controller

In the link that was provided to you, there are paragraphs below the upload button, one of those paragraphs is for you controller

For the Phantom 4 Adv/Pro + remote controller, connect your remote controller to a computer via a USB cable and go to DJI\dji.pilot.pad\FlightRecord. If needed, you can find detailed instructions here.
2018-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules