Mac and Osmo Pocket
61503 46 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Tau Myx Posted at 8-31 16:41
Correction - the supplied cable works for data if I plug it directly into my Mac.  If I go through my USB 3.0 hub, it only supplies power and does not transfer data.

Macs, and some devices, are really squirrelly when connected through hubs. This is not unusual.
2021-10-16
Use props
jpguacaneme
New

Colombia

Hi there please help me. I unplugged the mini sd card in order to connect with a connector to my Mac. when copied all the files, i reinstalled the sd into my OSMO POCKET. Now I can't see the files my OSMO POCKET, It says "no files" even when the mini sd card has almost 50 gb.

Appreciate all the support
2021-10-20
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Did you "eject" the card or simply remove it from the computer?  The latter can result in corrupted files, especially if removed soon after the transfer.
2021-10-20
Use props
djiuser_tGFzlPwcI7ET
lvl.1

Italy

Same problem here. I hate taking out the micro SD card because it seems so fragile. I have tried everything mentioned below I think (macbook pro). Frustrating!
2022-1-22
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Tau Myx Posted at 2021-8-31 16:41
Correction - the supplied cable works for data if I plug it directly into my Mac.  If I go through my USB 3.0 hub, it only supplies power and does not transfer data.

Are you talking about the cable that comes with the "standard" package version of Pocket 2 or the Y-shaped one with the Creator Combo?

If you are talking the Creator Combo version, then that one actually has two separate versions of the USB-C connector - one only supplies power, while the other one also supports data transfer. To recognize the data-type connector, look for a USB symbol embedded in the connector.
2022-1-25
Use props
gringa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 628980 ft
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-12-13 06:24
Hi Satureyes, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the confusion with checking your files from your computer. There are three types of ways on how to export the photos and videos from your Osmo Pocket.

1. Power off the Osmo Pocket, remove the SD card, insert it into a card reader, connect the card reader with a PC then export the files.

The point 2 does not work either with the adapater connected or off if the Osmo Pocket 2 is connected to my Mac Monterrey.

The only way to transfer the files to the computer is point 1 which is annoying to remove the SD card each time.
2022-10-31
Use props
djiuser_eGMBe7XylSae
New

United Kingdom

Opposite for me. If I use the SD card slot in my 14" M2 Pro I can see the card in Finder (with all files), I can select "Import files" from the drop-down in the Photos app, but the Card shortcut in the photos app shows an empty card. Very frustrating.
4-2 05:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules