Osmo Pocket Won’t Activate
27431 112 2018-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BRUCE27336
New

Qatar

dear admin,
           I need your help in this issue. I am facing the same issues as the other guys regarding activation error keeps on popping out. I have attached the SN# & code. I would highly appreciate your help.
20190105_093139-1.jpg
20190105_093007-1.jpg
2019-1-4
Use props
fansdf18ae69
New

Brazil

Having the same issue! What should I do ?  Help me please !
2019-1-5
Use props
djiuser_yV1pAEkfROKI
New

Cambodia

I bought dji osmo pocket and went to trip. What I found in airport? Yes, camera is "brick". I have no camera, but I planed visited 5 countries. I tried change camer at dji official dealer in Phuket, they said thay they are not seller, so they can't do nothing. Support of dji said, that thay know about problem, but i need replaced camera by my dealer. I'm very disappointed. Thanks, dji for my perfect rest.
2019-1-6
Use props
Olidammara
lvl.1
Canada

Got the same problem guys, I've PM Mindy with my S/N
2019-1-10
Use props
fansc6f50b0d
New

India

I am unable to activate the device. Tried re installing the app twice and restarting the device multiple time.
2019-1-14
Use props
lescalante
New
Ireland

Hey guys...I feel your pain but I found an interesting hack I just went through a very frustrating hour trying to setup my Pocket Osmo on an iPhone 8 Plus. I tried everything....reseting the password, uninstalling the app and reinstalling, switching phone's wifi off, switching phone to airplane mode...nothing worked! At this point in time, I started to question myself and thought about why I had even bought this thing (someone pls tell DJI this activation this is really not customer friendly). Anyway...back to my story: after about an hour, my 22-month-old kid decides he's tired so I take him to bed and as I'm lying there, I have an epiphany: it hits me that my wife's iPhone has an internet connection so I activate the &aposersonal HOTSPOT' feature and I connect my phone to her Internet/Hotspot connection. I then tried again the Activation Process and BAAAAAAAAM BABY...worked liked a charm. Anyway, just wanted to share in case it helps others.
2019-1-28
Use props
labraberting
New

Qatar

It took some time to update and activate,so i left it for a few minutes. When I got back. It wont start or activate. Restarted phone and still it wont turn on. I plugged it in for 30mins while searching for a fix. There it was working again. It was not going back to seated position on shutdown at this point. So reconnected it back to my phone and it updated the firmware. Now it works fine.
2019-2-11
Use props
djiuser_o4H4Y9d3deI8
New

United States

Received today. It won’t activate with lightning on iPhone X nor iPhone 6s. No error code. Just “Device not activated”. It won’t open the app on its own, nor will it activate if I open the app. Please see attached.
2019-2-13
Use props
fans826b42bc
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-12-12 19:03
Please PM me the serial number and I will help to check, thank you.

I’m having same problem, can I just send the QR code to you?
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans826b42bc Posted at 2-24 19:20
I’m having same problem, can I just send the QR code to you?

Sorry to hear that, no need to provide the serial number, please tell me the error message during the activation, thanks.
2019-2-26
Use props
fans2e30ec37
New

Kazakhstan

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-12-13 22:48
Hi there, sorry to know you have the same problem, may I have the serial number of your device and the exact error message in the APP? Please refer to my post in 17#, thank you.

Can you hello me?
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, how may I help you?
2019-3-24
Use props
vetinary
lvl.1
Russia

Same issue, can't activate, SN  0W7DF8T0121009
2019-3-25
Use props
Brett Ronin
lvl.1
United States

RESOLVED ACTIVATION PROBLEM: I was ready to return my osmo pocket because it would not complete activation.  It failed because my slim iphone 6 case was preventing the osmo from making a complete connection. Once I took the case off, the osmo lighting jack inserted all the way into my iphone and the activation completed without a hitch. So, take the case off and try again. It may seem to be connected with the case on, but that doesn't mean it is.
2019-4-5
Use props
djiuser_LudOznVjGLP9
New

United Kingdom

My dji osmo pocket opens the dji momo app, but when I go to connect device via adapter nothing happens.

I need to activate the device but I can’t. Can anyone help me?

I have an I phone 6s and the latest version of the mimo app. So I don’t know what is wrong?
2019-4-18
Use props
Mark Weiss
Second Officer
United States

Wish I had read this thread before suggesting the to my wife as my anniversary present.
I reckon one needs to use a smartphone to 'activate' this camera? I've never heard such nonsense in my life.
Is there no way to do this on a Windows PC?
Nowhere in the marketing material does it say you need another device just to make this one work.
Very disappointed. Probably going to get returned tomorrow.
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_WoE9f0vDIoK5
New

Hi, i am having a trouble in the activation process. Dji mimo will just literally open but won't show any activation guide. Help me with this
2019-10-10
Use props
Chris Buonasera
New

United States

Same activation problems with my brand new out of box osmo pocket a year after most of the comments on this thread...seems Dji didn’t do much to fix this problem. Called tech support and after 30 min of waiting on hold I’m told to restart my phone like I didn’t ALREADY TRY THAT! Returning this Garbage ASAP. Unbelievable.
2019-11-29
Use props
Patrykd
lvl.1

Poland

I have a problem with activation. I get the message: Activation failed SN locked, My OSMO number: 0W7DFAX0121805.
Please help. (Of course I did restarts).
2019-12-19
Use props
Patrykd
lvl.1

Poland

2019-12-19
Use props
Patrykd
lvl.1

Poland

anyone here write back at all?
2019-12-20
Use props
bishoploon
New

United Kingdom

Same for me, did you fix this?
2020-4-23
Use props
bishoploon
New

United Kingdom

Same Problem OW7CG7X0130598 Not a great start, I've been trying to fix this all day!!
2020-4-23
Use props
eamoncummins
New

Ireland

Having the same problem. Been trying to solve this all day with no success. Could somebody from DJI contact me.
2020-4-24
Use props
eamoncummins
New

Ireland

Two days I have been trying to activate this piece of junk. The most expensive paperweight I have ever owned. Can anyone help me with this problem.
2020-4-25
Use props
djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA
lvl.1

United States

I realize this is an old thread but I just got mine today and it will not activate. My SN is 0W7DG3S0125518.

2020-8-24
Use props
djiuser_PMWnLo0whqsd
New

United States

Hi I am having the same issue and my dji pocket still says “device not activated” even after reseting the app and the phone and the pocket dji. I am getting frustrated!!
2020-10-3
Use props
djiuser_59TkQjcAt1xz
New

United States

Having the exact same problem. Obviously this is an issue, and after all of these complaints should have fixed it. Wondering if it’s even worth bothering, if this is glitchy, what else is glitchy. Might just return it.
2021-4-8
Use props
djiuser_59TkQjcAt1xz
New

United States

Having the exact same problem. Obviously this is an issue, and after all of these complaints should have fixed it. Wondering if it’s even worth bothering, if this is glitchy, what else is glitchy. Might just return it.
2021-4-8
Use props
saidelhani
lvl.1

Morocco

now i see that the problem was for almost every one who buy the osmo pocket, and u trying to told us that the product was stolen during transportation; come on DJI i have the osmo mobile mobile 4 and the mavic mini also i'd never have this problem ...

the seler wont refund me, and you wont help me, i talked to the support they told me i should pay for transportation ...

the thing i'll never understand is why you gonna repair my stolen osmo pocket if it was really a stolen device ?

give me a solution for my problem, i bought the osmo pocket for staring a new job and now ...
2021-9-22
Use props
djiuser_rKOB6X5uy0ci
New

United States

I bought a dji osmo pocket brand new and after charging it for a full day. It does not turn on after pushing the power button. Have any one else had a brick on arrival?
2022-4-3
Use props
djiuser_SpTvBkAmeogm
New

Uganda

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-12-13 22:46
Hello there, did you attach the screenshot in 20#? I didn't see anything, may I have the serial number of your device as well? Please refer to my post in 17#, thank you.

Hello hope you will be of help
My osmo too cannot activate
Its not responding to the dji mimo app on Samsung s8plus
2022-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SpTvBkAmeogm Posted at 5-14 14:16
Hello hope you will be of help
My osmo too cannot activate
Its not responding to the dji mimo app on Samsung s8plus

Hi there, could you please download and install the latest app through the link below and then follow the tutorial to activate the Osmo Pocket to see if it works? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2022-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules