Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans212383ce
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1463 ft
Australia

DJI-ytao Posted at 12-13 03:54
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Current DJI MIMO is unable to import 4k video.

Is DJI also working on HEVC for Osmo Pocket or is this beyond the capability of the hardware?
2018-12-27
Use props
Marty C.
New
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Satureyes Posted at 2018-12-13 03:52
I've had a quick scan of the web - I've seen people editing 4k 60 footage on their iPads. I have the very latest iPad Pro so it's not a processor thing.

I also tried mp4 and mov to see if that makes a difference.

Hi there I’ve just found a couple of ways to upload my osmo pocket and osmo action 4K 60fps files best way is to plug your SD card into a windows pc and rename your SD card to Anything [i used Osmo Pocket] then when I plugged USB C card reader into iPad Pro 2018 iOS 13 it reads files fine and allows me to copy into LumaFusion easily. The other way was to copy files onto a Windows pc then back onto a memory card or SD card then files are read okay with iPad.
2019-6-29
Use props
djiuser_omONsepQ5DoX
lvl.2

Germany

DJI-ytao Posted at 2018-12-13 03:54
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Current DJI MIMO is unable to import 4k video.

Hello, is there any updates there? My iphone 8 is able to play 4k60 from osmo action, for this I have to plug my sd card to mac, upload manually to google photos, and then I can download original 4k to iphone, not transcoded, it’s just original, and it’s able to play it, so, why not to remove this not needed steps and simply let us download directly to device using mimo?
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

djiuser_omONsepQ5DoX Posted at 8-8 23:54
Hello, is there any updates there? My iphone 8 is able to play 4k60 from osmo action, for this I have to plug my sd card to mac, upload manually to google photos, and then I can download original 4k to iphone, not transcoded, it’s just original, and it’s able to play it, so, why not to remove this not needed steps and simply let us download directly to device using mimo?

iphone8 plays 4k60 from Osmo Action is that osmo transcode 4k60 into 1080 stream and  iphone8 simply displays the stream.

u may try air drop 4k60 from ur Mac into iphone8, it can be saved into iPhone album.

DJI Mimo offers transcode 4k60 video into 1080p so that u can save the trancoded video into your phone.
2019-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules