Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HyperLapse - 25 FPS (???)
2739 15 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547618 ft
Brazil

I noticed that in HYPERLAPSE mode the final video is at 1920x1080 - 25FPS.
Is there any way to change this ???
I did not find anything about it in the manual.
Thanks any advice

2018-12-13
Use props
saviour
lvl.4
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

No, there is no way. If you are into post processing, you can save the DNGs of each photo taken during the Hyperlapse and edit it manually. That way you can create a MUCH MUCH higher quality hyperlapse than the automated one.
2018-12-13
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

saviour Posted at 12-13 05:22
No, there is no way. If you are into post processing, you can save the DNGs of each photo taken during the Hyperlapse and edit it manually. That way you can create a MUCH MUCH higher quality hyperlapse than the automated one.

Thank you !!!

2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi TZero, thank you for bringing this query to us.  Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since the Mavic 2's new firmware has not been released, the Hyperlapse adjustable shutter speed and the Hyperlapse Video Frame functions are not available at present. The said functions will be released in the next version of the firmware. Thank you for your patience.
2018-12-13
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-13 09:50
Hi TZero, thank you for bringing this query to us.  Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since the Mavic 2's new firmware has not been released, the Hyperlapse adjustable shutter speed and the Hyperlapse Video Frame functions are not available at present. The said functions will be released in the next version of the firmware. Thank you for your patience.

I'm waiting w/ hope

thks

2018-12-13
Use props
Fre Mo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 803868 ft
France

Thank you dji.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

No worries Fre Mo. Cheers!
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TZero Posted at 12-13 10:59
I'm waiting w/ hope

thks

Hi TZero, we appreciate your patience. Thank you for your continued support.
2018-12-14
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

That is good news
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Suren Posted at 12-14 08:47
That is good news

Hi Suren, thank you for your support. Cheers!
2018-12-14
Use props
Andy N.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92320 ft
United States

This post was from over a year ago, and DJI said it would be fixed in the “next” firmware update. Well it’s now February of 2020 and still this is not fixed.
2020-2-6
Use props
Andy N.
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-12-14 08:50
Hi Suren, thank you for your support. Cheers!
Why is it now February 2020 and this is still not fixed???? I can only shoot in 25fps. Will this ever be fixed?
2020-2-6
Use props
Andy N.
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-12-13 09:50

It’s now February of 2020. The firmware fix you promised has not happened. I still and locked into only 25fps. This is not good. Will this ever be fixed to be able to select frame rate?
2020-2-6
Use props
Andy N.
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-12-13 09:50
It’s now February of 2020. The firmware fix you promised has not happened. I am still locked into only 25fps. This is not good. Will this ever be fixed to be able to select frame rate?
2020-2-6
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Wheres the problem?  If you want a decent hyperlapse you'll want to merge them yourself manually and you can select and frame rate you want then.
2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Andy N. Posted at 2-6 17:27
Why is it now February 2020 and this is still not fixed???? I can only shoot in 25fps. Will this ever be fixed?

We don't have any information with regard to this request. However, we already manage to forward it to our DJI R&D Team. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you!
2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules