Vision sensor calibration error
693 4 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bowhunt121
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1431699 ft
United States

I spent hours last night trying to calibrate the sensors on my drone. First had to fight the issue of it making me reboot just to get to the calibration page. Once I got to the page and go through all the sensors following step by step it doesn’t it finish instead it says calibration error. Some people have had it freezing at 85% yet mine just says calibration error right off the get go. I know many people will ask all the small things like did you keep your drone in one place and all of that. I have watched video after video so I know the steps to do the calibration correctly. Thanks in advance
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the troubles that it caused. I would recommend setting your monitor resolution into a default mode then re-launch the application to see if this will work. It would be better if you're using a monitor with 14 inches or more for vision calibration. If the issue persists, please try to restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-13
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Also, if you're running Ass2 on a Win10 PC, you may need to install Ass2 with driver signature enforcement disabled. This used to be critical in the past to properly install the unsigned Vision drivers (used when doing visual calibration), and I'm unsure if DJI have resolved this in later versions - I always install it that way regardless.

Google how to disable signature enforcement if unsure, and don't reboot the PC when you've installed Ass2 that way - do the calibration straight away.
2018-12-13
Use props
globeguy1
lvl.1
United States

If you haven't done so, make sure you remove those couple pieces of clear plastic from the sensors. I didn't even see them there, but read about them on another thread somewhere. Once I got those off, the calibration went quickly!
2019-1-16
Use props
globeguy1
lvl.1
United States

Be sure you have the couple pieces of clear plastic removed from the sensors. I couldn't calibrate it no matter which method I tried. Then I read about the plastic on another thread and sure enough, one of them still had the plastic attatched. Using the DJI Assistant 2 after that was a snap, it was calibrated in a few minutes!
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules