Dji ?please change “this” in the firmware?
563 10 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronybaloney
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Dji ?
Please change the firmware of the pocket so we can change basic mode into pro mode and at least that we can change the fps also in 25 and 50 on the pocket itself and not only via the mimo app. It feels like the product isnt compleet
Can you please forward this to department who can change this?
2018-12-13
Use props
arthurbikemad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49954 ft
United Kingdom

Think this has already been posted for UK and Europe frame rates in other modes than pro, but it's defo worth a double shout.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day dronybaloney. Thank you for this information you have given us today. Rest assured I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. If you have any other concerns with the DJI Osmo Pocket or DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to support and help you. Thank you for your patience and you support.
2018-12-13
Use props
dronybaloney
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

arthurbikemad Posted at 12-13 12:43
Think this has already been posted for UK and Europe frame rates in other modes than pro, but it's defo worth a double shout.

Yes sorry , i noticed the post after i posted this one
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi dronybaloney, the APP and the built-in screen have different settings doesn't mean the product isn't complete. The touchscreen can satisfy the basic operation, but if you would like more settings and better performance, please connect to the APP, that is also the reason we design the APP, thanks for your understanding.
2018-12-14
Use props
dronybaloney
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-14 04:11
Hi dronybaloney, the APP and the built-in screen have different settings doesn't mean the product isn't complete. The touchscreen can satisfy the basic operation, but if you would like more settings and better performance, please connect to the APP, that is also the reason we design the APP, thanks for your understanding.

Sorry dji mindy,

I do not understand why you cannot press the button
To change to different modes when in pro mode. Then this device is definately not developed as it should snd not for the european market, as you have to enter basic first in order to take pictures and then the settings are 30/60 fps again. Just tske the popup out which says exit pro.
Before judging me , can you please send this issue to the developers? I only want to improve the product with my suggestion.
2018-12-14
Use props
dronybaloney
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Just to be clear It means the built in 1 inch screen , is not made for european market or whereever they shoot footage 25/50 fps. And then yes the product in
My opinion is not complete
2018-12-14
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

we need to be able to access pro mode without a phone because sticking one on the side makes it unwieldy & besides my phone is micro usb & I'm not shelling out to buy a new phone
2018-12-14
Use props
Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

I would find this alo handy even if it’s not so feasible with the little screen
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

Thanks for suggestion.

We informed R&D.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dronybaloney Posted at 12-14 06:20
Sorry dji mindy,

I do not understand why you cannot press the button

I understand your concern, your request has been forwarded to our engineers for consideration in the future development, sorry for the inconvenience caused currently, please note our website of the future update.
2018-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules