Assistant 2 for mavic pro 2 not working!!
3525 9 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XdhT906WQqab
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246 ft
Portugal

Well, I've tried everything trying to stablish connection with DJI Assistant 2 and my Mavic Pro 2.
It just wont connect!! I've also disabled the Microsoft Driver Signature for my Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bits and didn't work either.

What a disappointment!

DJI shoul have solved this issue already! So many complaints I've read on the internet about this...

Now I'm afraid to fly the Mavic because some malfunction can happen and I may loose a 1499€ drone!

Bad call DJI!

2018-12-13
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

Did you download the latest version bychance?
2018-12-13
Use props
snowskier
lvl.3
Portugal

Yes, of course.
2018-12-13
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Try a different cable or a different usb port on your computer.
2018-12-13
Use props
Hani
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

I feel you, I have been there until I found it by a chance. DJI has another version called DJI Assistant 2 Mavic 2 Pro or something like that.

Find it here under downloads

https://www.dji.com/mobile/mavic-2/info#downloads
2018-12-13
Use props
Celsus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

Try deleting and re downloading.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I know that you are having troubles with connecting your aircraft to the DJI Assistant 2 and we apologize for this. Let me help you out with this. Kindly uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 from your PC and retry again with a different cable. Make sure to download the correct DJI Assistant 2 for your Mavic 2 Pro. If the issue still persists, kindly try to download the software to a different PC and use a different cable to see if that works. Kindly let us know if you have some concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

2018-12-14
Use props
snowskier
lvl.3
Portugal

Hi there,

Still can't do it. I've tried everything even disable the Microsoft Drivers certificate and still no success.

Why is this happening?

Is there any flight modes working without updating firmware?
Meaning, if I don't update can I still use all of the flight modes available?
2018-12-26
Use props
djiuser_CTFn7pukqgCj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4772267 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-12-14 03:56
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I know that you are having troubles with connecting your aircraft to the DJI Assistant 2 and we apologize for this. Let me help you out with this. Kindly uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 from your PC and retry again with a different cable. Make sure to download the correct DJI Assistant 2  for your Mavic 2 Pro. If the issue still persists, kindly try to download the software to a different PC and use a different cable to see if that works. Kindly let us know if you have some concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

[view_image]

I am having the same issue. I have tried three different computers, numerous cables, connecting the drone to the computer at different times, downloaded every version 2.0.14 of the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic  from various DJI Assistant sites and still no connection . I am getting a warning to" Calibrate Vision Sensors with DJI Assistant on a PC or MAC is recommended " but I cannot get it to connect with any DI Assistant. DJI makes great drones but just as soon as a new one is released all support goes away for the older versions. I have every DJI Drone from the Inspire 2 to the Mini 2 but the support to repair these software glitches seems to be no more once they released Mavic 3 which DJI priced it out of my price range so I will have to try and keep my Mavic 2 Pro in good working order but now DJI is making that impossible. So I went and purchased the Autel Evo 2 which has a terrific support system. Why spend my money on a drone when DJI will not take the time to service it current customers concerns. You lost a Mavic 3 sale DJI because i have been unable to correct the issue with my Mavic 2
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_CTFn7pukqgCj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4772267 ft
United States

snowskier Posted at 2018-12-26 08:49
Hi there,

Still can't do it. I've tried everything even disable the Microsoft Drivers certificate and still no success.

I am having the exact same problem and have been trying for months to resolve. i just went and purchased a Autel Evo Pro just because of this problem. Autel has excellent support and will correct your issue usually with in a day. Good Bye Mavic 2 Pro hello Evo Pro
2022-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules