Syncing Issue
2135 3 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Anybody else having trouble syncing their fiights?  My pilot level was wiped out last weekend, it came back, but haven't been able to sync flights since.  It says complete, but the app totals do not change, neither do the forum totals.
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ALABAMA, sorry for the troubles on syncing the flight records, for the Flight distance in the Forum, our technicians are reviewing it, I will keep you updated once we get any feedback.
For the APP, could you please connect the APP to the computer and check if the all the flight records are synced in the FlightRecord folder? Thank you.
2018-12-13
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-13 18:46
Hi ALABAMA, sorry for the troubles on syncing the flight records, for the Flight distance in the Forum, our technicians are reviewing it, I will keep you updated once we get any feedback.
For the APP, could you please connect the APP to the computer and check if the all the flight records are synced in the FlightRecord folder? Thank you.

Thanks much Mindy!   All seems fixed this morning.  You're the best!
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ALABAMA Posted at 12-14 04:35
Thanks much Mindy!   All seems fixed this morning.  You're the best!

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, please let me know if you have further concern, thanks for your feedback.
2018-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules