3185 21 2018-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

My package has been stuck in Shenzhen since Tuesday 12th, No way or no other information on tracking, I believe for most who ordered directly from dji are facing the same situation, maybe a moderator can explain this.

It’s a bit like getting a bicycle at Christmas and not being able to ride it until Easter. (;+).......
2018-12-14
Use props
micholix_1
lvl.2
Austria

Same here!
2018-12-14
Use props
fran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74052 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If your status shows departed  Shenzhen (I am waiting for same), from past experience you should see a change of status (DHL) in a couple of days East Midlands Airport
2018-12-14
Use props
Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Same here (Munich/Germany). Should have arrived yesterday according to DHL till 10pm. Wasted the whole day waiting for it
2018-12-14
Use props
micholix_1
lvl.2
Austria

That is a little bit frustrating, i was ordering at dji webshop at 29th of november in the morning, just about 12 hrs after official release and still waiting and not knowing, when it will be delivered and i see peoples coments, that they have ordered at 12-12 and getting theyr OP soon...
2018-12-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

micholix_1 Posted at 12-14 04:01
That is a little bit frustrating, i was ordering at dji webshop at 29th of november in the morning, just about 12 hrs after official release and still waiting and not knowing, when it will be delivered and i see peoples coments, that they have ordered at 12-12 and getting theyr OP soon...

I ordered during announcement still in limbo.
2018-12-14
Use props
dronybaloney
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Best to order via dealer nearby.  Ordered day before yesterday, recreived it yesterday.
Always experience when ordering directly with bigger companies that it takes long time.
But be patience , its is quite worthwhile the osmo pocket , except some minor issues which can be solved with fw updates
2018-12-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

dronybaloney Posted at 12-14 04:29
Best to order via dealer nearby.  Ordered day before yesterday, recreived it yesterday.
Always experience when ordering directly with bigger companies that it takes long time.
But be patience , its is quite worthwhile the osmo pocket , except some minor issues which can be solved with fw updates

My problem is nearest stockist is 90 miles away, it was always policy of dji to ship to customers who first purchased on their website, maybe this has changed.
I’m glad so many positive reports and your liking it. Good Luck.
2018-12-14
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-14 04:08
I ordered during announcement still in limbo.

Ordered 12/2.  Said shipped 12/12.  As of 12/14, despite saying shipped and provided tracking info on 12/12, tracking info is incomplete and says "no packages known by this tracking number".

So, needless to say, if you ordered dji.com directly, you're in for a shipping ride.  I still haven't been able to get straight answers aside from "just sit by your door and wait for the next few days".  Got it.
2018-12-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

SupaR6 Posted at 12-14 11:02
Ordered 12/2.  Said shipped 12/12.  As of 12/14, despite saying shipped and provided tracking info on 12/12, tracking info is incomplete and says "no packages known by this tracking number".

So, needless to say, if you ordered dji.com directly, you're in for a shipping ride.  I still haven't been able to get straight answers aside from "just sit by your door and wait for the next few days".  Got it.

I’m leaving for holidays next Friday not to sure if mine will arrive either, it’s all a bit strange on dji part to leave it so late sending to customers who bought direct of their website, I feel it was more than a bit disingenuous of dji to not state that orders placed on their website would be the last to ship, but it looks like this has happened, I imagine they’re will be many disappointed dji customers, the tracking system is useless.
I purchased on 28th Nov.
2018-12-14
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-14 11:12
I’m leaving for holidays next Friday not to sure if mine will arrive either, it’s all a bit strange on dji part to leave it so late sending to customers who bought direct of their website, I feel it was more than a bit disingenuous of dji to not state that orders placed on their website would be the last to ship, but it looks like this has happened, I imagine they’re will be many disappointed dji customers, the tracking system is useless.
I purchased on 28th Nov.

Yeah and you likely won't get a straight answer from DJI either, unfortunately.  This was my first time ordering from DJI.com directly and needless to say, likely my last.

They either screwed up the orders or they failed with shipping notification just to TRY and not look like preorders are a joke, nothing but hype.  Nothing else makes much sense considering people who just decided to order yesterday already have theirs en route.  And, especially tracking info.  :-|
2018-12-14
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

If you are able to cancel still then Heliguy has 10+ in stock according to their website
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi hallmark, sorry for the delay on the shipment, it usually takes some time when shipping from China to Europe, I managed to get your order via your Forum account and the tracking status has been updated, please check again, thank you.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi micholix_1, the tracking status has been updated in DHL website, please check again, thank you, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Webcruise Posted at 12-14 03:31
Same here (Munich/Germany). Should have arrived yesterday according to DHL till 10pm. Wasted the whole day waiting for it

Hi Webcruise, we are so sorry to have kept you waiting, it may take some time to ship from China to Europe, your tracking has been updated in DHL website, please check again, thank you.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SupaR6 Posted at 12-14 11:24
Yeah and you likely won't get a straight answer from DJI either, unfortunately.  This was my first time ordering from DJI.com directly and needless to say, likely my last.

They either screwed up the orders or they failed with shipping notification just to TRY and not look like preorders are a joke, nothing but hype.  Nothing else makes much sense considering people who just decided to order yesterday already have theirs en route.  And, especially tracking info.  :-|

Hi SupaR6, we are so sorry for the delay of the shipment because of the large volume of orders, your order has been updated in FedEx website, please check again and hope you will receive it soon. Thanks for your patience.
2018-12-14
Use props
micholix_1
lvl.2
Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-14 22:19
Hi micholix_1, the tracking status has been updated in DHL website, please check again, thank you, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Mindy, correct, now it hase changed! Thanks for the info.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

micholix_1 Posted at 12-14 23:56
Hi Mindy, correct, now it hase changed! Thanks for the info.

No problem, please keep me updated any time if you need any assistance.
2018-12-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-14 22:18
Hi hallmark, sorry for the delay on the shipment, it usually takes some time when shipping from China to Europe, I managed to get your order via your Forum account and the tracking status has been updated, please check again, thank you.

Thanks for your help Mindy, looks like it should arrive soon.
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 12-15 02:48
Thanks for your help Mindy, looks like it should arrive soon.

You are welcome, please keep us updated if there is any other issue.
2018-12-15
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-14 22:27
Hi SupaR6, we are so sorry for the delay of the shipment because of the large volume of orders, your order has been updated in FedEx website, please check again and hope you will receive it soon. Thanks for your patience.

Hi DJIMinday,

It's not that I feel it is delayed as the release was supposedly today.  But, DJI's tracking and shipping mechanism is very atypical and honestly, people who order via DJI direct should not be the last people receiving their preorder product (vs those ordering via local shop).  People received their Osmo who ordered it this last week before preorders.

I get it, shipping across the globe is unpredictable, but DJI is grown company that should be able to think about these very very simple things.
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SupaR6 Posted at 12-15 07:21
Hi DJIMinday,

It's not that I feel it is delayed as the release was supposedly today.  But, DJI's tracking and shipping mechanism is very atypical and honestly, people who order via DJI direct should not be the last people receiving their preorder product (vs those ordering via local shop).  People received their Osmo who ordered it this last week before preorders.

Thanks for your suggestion. We'll keep learning and optimize the experience in the future. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a nice weekend.
2018-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules