891 5 2018-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VisionMPP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047536 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Good day DJI
                         I am the owner of a Mavic Platinum Pro for just about a year. I wanted to find out if their are future plans to support my drone with the new flight simulator. Thanks in advance
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi VisionMPP, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies, but currently this is not available. I will introduce this concern to our R&D's for a possible update with setting expectations that there's no guarantee this will be supported. Thank you for choosing DJI, we appreciate your support.
2018-12-14
Use props
VisionMPP
lvl.4
Trinidad and Tobago

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-12-14 10:56
Hi VisionMPP, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies, but currently this is not available. I will introduce this concern to our R&D's for a possible update with setting expectations that there's no guarantee this will be supported. Thank you for choosing DJI, we appreciate your support.

hello do you have an update for me on the flight simulator?
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

VisionMPP Posted at 7-7 11:56
hello do you have an update for me on the flight simulator?

Hi, As of the moment, the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum RC is still not compatible for the DJI Flight Simulator and we don't have the exact information on when this RC will be included on the list of the compatible device for the DJI Flight Simulator. If you have any inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-9
Use props
VisionMPP
lvl.4
Trinidad and Tobago

thank you for looking into this for me
2019-7-9
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

In other words, don't hold you're breath.  ;)
2019-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules