2344 29 2018-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bikoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

i sent my drone to Hong Kong for repair under warranty last week, i get confirmation from the courier that my shipment has been deliverd on 7 Decamber 10am to DJI hong kong.

the shipment sent to (Unit 912, 9F Building 16W, Science Park West Ave, Phase Three, Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok, Hong Kong)

but i can't see any update on the web site. the person who handel my case spoke with me on 10 Decamber and she told me (due to the merger of Hong Kong Customs and Commodity Inspection, the processing period for the product you sent to the Hong Kong repair center may be extended)

i just want to know how the courier confirm the delivery and DJI saying not yet ?!??

today i sent two follow up emails but didnt get any reply from DJI Support !!

i tried to chat with the online support but they ask me to send email to DJI support.

is any one here can help me ??

2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, We totally understand how important this issue is for you to be resolved, and I'm sure we can figure this out. We already have escalated the case to the respective department and rest assured that this issue will be further be assisted.
2018-12-14
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hi DJI Wanda,

Finally after one week with many follow up emails and chat with the online support. they update the system

Snip20181215_16.png
Snip20181215_15.png
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

bikoo Posted at 12-14 22:01
Hi DJI Wanda,

Finally after one week with many follow up emails and chat with the online support. they update the system

Hi bikoo, that is correct, the process was delayed due to the merger of Hong Kong Customs and Commodity Inspection, we sincerely apologize for this, we have informed the repair team to expedite the whole process as soon as possible, hope you will get it back soon.
2018-12-14
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hi DJI Mindy,

idon't know from where was the delay but all what i know that the courier has been delivered my shipment last week and you just update the system today after i follow up by sending emails and calls !!!
i hope to get it before Christmas.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bikoo Posted at 12-14 23:51
Hi DJI Mindy,

idon't know from where was the delay but all what i know that the courier has been delivered my shipment last week and you just update the system today after i follow up by sending emails and calls !!!

I understand, we didn't mean to delay the process, there are reasons, anyway, the whole process is back to normal and we will speed up the process and return the drone as soon as possible. Appreciate your understanding.
2018-12-15
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-15 00:52
I understand, we didn't mean to delay the process, there are reasons, anyway, the whole process is back to normal and we will speed up the process and return the drone as soon as possible. Appreciate your understanding.

let's see
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi bikoo, upon checking the case log, it is a warranty case and your product qualifies for a free warranty repair. The team will take care of your case and we'll keep following up as well. Hope we can figure this out soon.
2018-12-15
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Susan Posted at 12-15 21:27
Hi bikoo, upon checking the case log, it is a warranty case and your product qualifies for a free warranty repair. The team will take care of your case and we'll keep following up as well. Hope we can figure this out soon.

Hi DJI Susan,

i knew that, my problem is the delayed, but any way lets see when i'll get the drone back  
i just want to check regarding the drone propeller and battery. if you will send me new once since they are damaged from the incident or how thing will go  
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bikoo Posted at 12-15 22:31
Hi DJI Susan,

i knew that, my problem is the delayed, but any way lets see when i'll get the drone back  

For the parts that don't have repair value, the replacement might be arranged, and the SN may change. We will do a fully check before shipping the package out, no worries.
2018-12-16
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Again i received the Repair Delivery Notice email on Thursday 4 PM UAE time,

and as per the Fedex site it should be deliver to me today 8 pm but as per the below nothing change since two days so i spoke with Fedex hong kong (852) 2730.3333 and they told me DJI didn't  send your shipment to Fedex they just send the info. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys your logistic team is the worst team ever... all this delaying because of them ,,,

today is saturday and tomorrow sunday then the Christmas so i have to wait till end of the week or maybe next year !!!!!!!

can any one help me on this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bikoo Posted at 12-21 21:59
Again i received the Repair Delivery Notice email on Thursday 4 PM UAE time,

[view_image]

Hi bikoo, sorry for the inconvenience. The status update might be delayed due to the weekend, we'll keep following up.
2018-12-21
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hi Susan,

i called FEDEX and they said that DJI didn't send the shipment to us yet !!!!!!!
you just create label !!! this is not professional at all !!
2018-12-21
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Susan Posted at 12-21 23:41
Hi bikoo, sorry for the inconvenience. The status update might be delayed due to the weekend, we'll keep following up.

they have two working days before the weekend but as i told you they are the worst department  in DJI.
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bikoo Posted at 12-22 00:27
they have two working days before the weekend but as i told you they are the worst department  in DJI.

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. I'll double check with the logistics team and will come back later.
2018-12-22
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Thank you,
I need to escalate this to the management.
2018-12-22
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

This what i get now !! really you have serious issue with the logistic team they send wrong information to the customers (liars)  ......

2018-12-22
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

SCHEDULED DELIVERY

Pending
The scheduled delivery date is valid only if the shipment is tendered to FedEx by the latest published cut-off time in the origin city on the anticipated ship date indicated. It is calculated at the time of shipping with assuming no delay to final destination.

Snip20181223_8.png
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bikoo Posted at 12-22 19:43
SCHEDULED DELIVERY

Pending

Hi bikoo, we are verifying with the related team of the current status, the update may be delayed because of the weekend, we will come back to you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2018-12-22
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hi Mindy,

if your logistic team was professional enough,  they should send my drone to fedex last thursday before the weekend and the holidays but unfortunately they are not !! so i have to wait till they wake up and do their job!! please follow up with them and let them to do it first thing on Monday morning !!!
2018-12-22
Use props
djiuser_U7oku4S5qn59
New
Flight distance : 39078 ft
Brazil

The drone does not follow in the active track mode. It just rotates about the axis, but does not move from the starting position.
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bikoo Posted at 12-22 23:11
Hi Mindy,

if your logistic team was professional enough,  they should send my drone to fedex last thursday before the weekend and the holidays but unfortunately they are not !! so i have to wait till they wake up and do their job!! please follow up with them and let them to do it first thing on Monday morning !!!

Your case has been escalated to the management, they will review your case and contact you soon.
2018-12-23
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

And when your lazy team will send my drone?
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bikoo Posted at 12-22 23:11
Hi Mindy,

if your logistic team was professional enough,  they should send my drone to fedex last thursday before the weekend and the holidays but unfortunately they are not !! so i have to wait till they wake up and do their job!! please follow up with them and let them to do it first thing on Monday morning !!!

There should be a tracking update very soon, your complaint to the logistics team has been escalated to the higher level for attention, we will have someone to contact you soon, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-12-23
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Thanks for your time to reply but I don't need someone to talk and apologize... I need someone to review my case and take action with ur lazy and worst department ever.... And the most important I need my drone asap. I don't need to hear any excuse... Weekend...  Holidays .... It's not my problem.

2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_U7oku4S5qn59 Posted at 12-23 10:45
The drone does not follow in the active track mode. It just rotates about the axis, but does not move from the starting position.

Hi there, may I verify if you are referring to Mavic Pro? Does the issue happen every time? Is there a video we can refer to and what is your current firmware version?
2018-12-23
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

can you tell me what dose it mean ?

2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bikoo Posted at 12-24 09:34
can you tell me what dose it mean ?

[view_image]

Hi bikoo, the tracking info has been updated and the estimated delivery date is available in FedEx website, please check again, thank you.
2018-12-25
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hi Mindy,

Thank you.
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bikoo Posted at 12-25 06:17
Hi Mindy,

Thank you.

No problem, please let us know if you have further concern, hope you will get it soon.
2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules