Cant save Hyperlapse waypoints
1621 12 2018-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rcerda
lvl.1
United States

Hello, when I try to save a hyperlapse waypoint mission on my Mavic 2 Zoom to the task library, I get an error message that says "Save task failed".  Anyone experiencing this? Any ideas why?
2018-12-14
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

It is a known problem.  There are probably some other threads about it.
2018-12-14
Use props
Rcerda
lvl.1
United States

ff22 Posted at 12-14 20:38
It is a known problem.  There are probably some other threads about it.

Thank you. I will look into it some more.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Rcerda,  we do apologize if you had troubles saving to task library. This is already been forwarded to our R&D team and still waiting for the positive feedback. We'll keep you posted with the outcome. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your patience.
2018-12-15
Use props
Rcerda
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 03:45
Hi Rcerda,  we do apologize if you had troubles saving to task library. This is already been forwarded to our R&D team and still waiting for the positive feedback. We'll keep you posted with the outcome. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks, any update?
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rcerda Posted at 12-18 17:21
Thanks, any update?

Hi Rcerda, our R&D team are still finalizing all the needed parameters to ensure saving task libraries. We'll keep you posted. Thank you.
2018-12-20
Use props
Bru D
New

French Polynesia

I have the same problem ... I Hope an update soon to fix it
2019-1-20
Use props
DJPhantom
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

Sadly hell will probably freeze over before DJI gets this feature to actually work on android. All that money and they can't find software developers that can actually code! crazyness
2019-3-7
Use props
Rcerda
lvl.1
United States

Seriously!
2019-3-7
Use props
tomaash
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223468 ft
New Zealand

Any updates DJI?? You said 4 months ago that you are finalizing the update. An update of DJI Go4 has been released a while back and the issue is not resolved. I don't get any error message when I press Save, nothing, and nothing is saved.
This is a serious lack of a feature on Android that I understand works on iOS. How hard it is to sort it out? I understand there are many versions of Android with all sorts of differences but it is what most people use these days.
I hate to say it but I am very disappointed with the software side of your product and I would likely hasitate to buy it if only I knew that before.  Please sort it out soon. Thanks
2019-3-15
Use props
Nieminenracing
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1346188 ft
Finland

Hello. This feature is not working in Smart controller either... tested yesterday. Says failed to save task.  Maybe not so Smart controller?
2019-3-27
Use props
Viktorkol
lvl.1
Flight distance : 431893 ft
Russia

Any news regarding this problems?
2019-4-7
Use props
www.maritimefilming.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27273678 ft