Couple of questions
621 3 2018-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darrins
lvl.4
United States

I noticed on some of the tutorial videos on the OP support page that the lightning connector was inserted backwards in the OP. Is that the way to store it? I didn’t want to try to insert it and mess up my new toy.

The other question is I just wanted to make sure I have this correct. To change video modes or to switch from video to stills, you need to attach your phone and use the Mimo app? It would be nice to have some of that ability on the OP itself. At least switch from video to photo.

Thanks for any info.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Darrins, thank you for bringing this query to us. I understand you are worried about the connector, and the way how it is being stored. You may remove the connector, but make sure to put in the universal port cover to avoid any damages with the metal contacts. You don't need also to attach your phone when you need to switch from video to stills. The Osmo Pocket does have an intuitive menu to enable photo or video. You may refer to the User Manual for more detailed information. Hope this helps. Kindly get in touch with us if you have some concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-15
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can store it either way, I tend to store it with the connector pointing in. One important thing to note, if you connect the OP to your computer via the USB port to transfer the files, the connector CAN NOT be pointing out. The OP will not connect to your computer until you remove or reverse the smart phone connector.
2018-12-15
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

Thanks Kerry and Gamora. That’s convenient to store the connector reversed. I had my OP set to Pro so I didnt see the ability to switch between video/photo or the ability to change from 4K to 1080p or slo-mow when not connected to the Mimo app. Now I got it.
2018-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules