Osmo Pocket not available in email support selection
887 8 2018-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anlar
lvl.3
Sweden

Tried to submit a crashlog to DJI since the Mimo app crashes on my Iphone X upon startup everytime. But in the email support form there is no selection for Osmo Pocket.
I know I can submit anyway under other product selection, but I just wanted to bring attention to that it is missing :-)

2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please tell us more about the issue you encountered on the Mimo App? So we can help you out. If it's about the App crash, Please make sure you have enough memory when using the Mimo App. You may also try to uninstall and reinstall the app so we can check. If you have further question, please let me know.  Thank you.
2018-12-15
Use props
anlar
lvl.3
Sweden

Hi,
I have submitted support ticket with number 1514284.

Downloaded mimo app, launched app, Dji product improvement notice appears, click next - app crashes.
Next launch app crashes directly without any notice, screen just blinks quickly.
Restarted phone - same problem.
Res installed app - same problem

Have submitted crashlog from phone in support ticket.

br
Anders
2018-12-15
Use props
Sean Ware
New

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-15 11:32
Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please tell us more about the issue you encountered on the Mimo App? So we can help you out. If it's about the App crash, Please make sure you have enough memory when using the Mimo App. You may also try to uninstall and reinstall the app so we can check. If you have further question, please let me know.  Thank you.

Email Login isn’t working with Mimo App

Hi there,

I’m starting to loose my patience with trying to login to the Mimo app to activate my Osmo Pocket.

I have an up to date iPhone, I downloaded the new Firmware in the app, tried with another account and a different phone all to no avail.

Please help otherwise I’ll be sending this back on Monday morning as it’s completly usuless unless activated!

Regards
Sean

2018-12-15
Use props
fans38f614cb
New

United Kingdom

Sean Ware Posted at 12-15 12:23
Email Login isn’t working with Mimo App

Hi there,

I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app several times. I’ve tried loggin in on someone else’s phone and tried a new account, but nothing works.
2018-12-16
Use props
winwiz1959
lvl.1
Netherlands

Same problem here with my iPhone X. Tried to uninstall it and installed the app again. App starts up, have to agree and screen disappears. It is still in the background, you can see it in taskswitcher but can't bring it to front. Closing and restarting the app does not help. You see it for about half a second and it's gone. iOS 12.1.2.   I was able to activate the Osmo Pocket on my iPad but can't realy use it on the iPad because the gimbal is blocked.
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi sorry for the crash.

Plz  set iphone language to : Chinese, English,Korean, Japanese, German, French
https://support.apple.com/zh-cn/HT204031

We figure out this bug, and will fix this in the next app version.

Sorry for inconvenience.
2018-12-20
Use props
anlar
lvl.3
Sweden

Confirmed, changed from Swedish to English - app works
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

anlar Posted at 12-20 06:24
Confirmed, changed from Swedish to English - app works

Hi anlar, sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to 7# and we'll fix this in the App update soon. Appreciate your support and patience.
2018-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules