728 10 2018-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't know if it's just me but, I find it very hard to get the SD card in and out. Seems like you need to have long fingernails. I have to use a tooth pick or something to get it in and out.

Regards,
Tom
2018-12-15
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Yes. It's pretty tricksy. Doesn't feel like it will last very long to be honest.
2018-12-15
Use props
Scott.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 294006 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Use the edge of the Osmo case. It’s the ideal size and will not damage the Osmo
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. We're sorry to hear that you are having a problem with the Osmo Mobile SD card slot. Don't worry, I will forward your feedback to our R&D department so we can check. For the meantime, I suggest you lessen to remove the SD card and be careful to remove it to avoid any trouble. If you have further concern, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-12-15
Use props
fansdde17b03
lvl.1

Switzerland

I just have the same problem. Can’t insert the sd card
2018-12-15
Use props
Boother
New
United States

I had the same problem right out of the gate which toned down the enthusiasm of my purchase big time.  This is clearly an engineering flaw.  I thought It was the micro SD card that had the issue until I scoured the Internet and found this thread.  Why is DJI not telling people how to do this and/or not issuing a safe tool to help us do this?!?  I had to use a paper clip and push it in just right.  Incredibly annoying flaw.  Debating sending unit back for a new one but will l just be dealing with the same problem again?!?  Or do I just cut bait and not be a Osmo Pocket owner?
2019-2-13
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

Boother Posted at 2-13 16:43
I had the same problem right out of the gate which toned down the enthusiasm of my purchase big time.  This is clearly an engineering flaw.  I thought It was the micro SD card that had the issue until I scoured the Internet and found this thread.  Why is DJI not telling people how to do this and/or not issuing a safe tool to help us do this?!?  I had to use a paper clip and push it in just right.  Incredibly annoying flaw.  Debating sending unit back for a new one but will l just be dealing with the same problem again?!?  Or do I just cut bait and not be a Osmo Pocket owner?

Because it's NOT THAT BLOODY HARD!!!!  I've NEVER used an SD card before and it took me 10 seconds to figure out.
2019-2-13
Use props
Jantuut
lvl.2
Netherlands

Not a big problem. I`m glad it is a little bit harder to get the SD card in and out. For me it means it won't pop out by accident.
So i think it a positive thing.
2019-2-13
Use props
OmeSlikkum
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi,

You guys know you have to press the sd card in before it pops up? It's like a button. You push it a little bit and then it will pop up. I use my thumbnail to give it a little nudge and it pops out. I can swap an SD card in under 5 seconds. So I think you are doing something really wrong if you need paperclips and toothpicks.
2019-2-14
Use props
k9kids
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4951 ft
United States

They’ve worked like this for years and years.

Not rocket science at all.
2019-2-14
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

I sorry I even brought it up! I mean, it didn’t take long to get use to it but, if you have very short fingernails it is nearly impossible to get it in without using something. Normally, they have a little notch on one side so you can easily get it seat easily.

Regards,
Tom
2019-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules