iPhone case to thick?
924 6 2018-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bsmpower
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi! I just received my Osmo Pocket. When I tried to connect with my iPhone, my case seems to thick? The connector is plugged but gets unplugged very easily. I’ve got a RhinoShield Playproof case (just 2mm) on my iPhone 8 Plus. Others have the same problem and what to do??
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi bsmpower, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the issues you had. If it gets unplugged very easily, then it might need to remove the case of the iPhone to be securely fitted. Kindly refer to this forum link for more detailed information. Kindly let us know if you have some concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-15
Use props
bsmpower
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 06:51
Hi bsmpower, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the issues you had. If it gets unplugged very easily, then it might need to remove the case of the iPhone to be securely fitted. Kindly refer to this forum link for more detailed information. Kindly let us know if you have some concerns. Thank you.

I understand, but I saw a lot of video’s of phones with a case and no problem with connecting the Osmo Pocket. Hoped it would work with the case.
2018-12-15
Use props
bsmpower
lvl.2
Netherlands

Maybe everyone can tell which iPhone case IS compatible with the Osmo Pocket?
2018-12-15
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

My case isn't even that thick and I have to remove it to connect.
2018-12-15
Use props
bsmpower
lvl.2
Netherlands

Strange... maybe because the bottom is round shaped which makes it “thicker”
2018-12-15
Use props
kerberos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2847851 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I have the ESR Mimic Series cover (9H tempered glass) for my iPhone 8 Plus and it is PERFECT with the Osmo Pocket. Search for the ASIN b07blrm4c4 on google to find it.
2018-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules