Osmo Pocket Android
1863 9 2018-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr. Heinze
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1761270 ft
Germany

Just recieved my Osmo Pocket here in Germany. Im verry impressed so far. I use Android and im missing Story and Nightshoot mode. Is it just for Android ? I dont have a Iphone and cant test it.

2018-12-15
Use props
YangPa
New

South Korea

Hi~!

me too~!!

I use Android and im missing Story and Night shoot mode.

2018-12-15
Use props
Chuan Woi Ng
lvl.1
Singapore

IOS also do not have the features yet, maybe next update
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mr. Heinze, Story mode will be available soon in a future app update, for the night shot, we have optimized its performance, please select the long exposure for the night shot.
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi YangPa, please check my post in 4#, thanks.
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Chuan Woi Ng Posted at 12-15 20:55
IOS also do not have the features yet, maybe next update

Hi Chuan Woi Ng, please check my post in 4#, thank you.
2018-12-17
Use props
Chuan Woi Ng
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-17 03:15
Hi Chuan Woi Ng, please check my post in 4#, thank you.

Thanks Mindy
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

No problem, thanks for your patience and support to DJI.
2018-12-28
Use props
fans95bc61af
lvl.1
Flight distance : 587818 ft
Spain

Bad news. I have a samsung galasy s8 plus and it has a USB-C port. Yesterday I was doing a timelapse at night and I could not connect to the application as other times. When plugging in the phone. The tlf I get the message and trembles as a device is connected, pr does not open the same application as before and does not recognize it. In the application Mimo if I give the symbol of going to the application, I get the message that connects via usb or bluthoot And there is no way. I've tried it about 20 times and only 2 have gotten that rule. On my wife's phone, it seems like an s8 goes well. I have activated USB debugging and the USB configuration in MTP as it should go. Anyone else have connectivity problems? I do not understand pq before it worked for me and now I do not. I have reinstalled the application and I'm still the same.
2018-12-29
Use props
JohanRC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213327 ft
Netherlands

fans95bc61af Posted at 12-29 05:05
Bad news. I have a samsung galasy s8 plus and it has a USB-C port. Yesterday I was doing a timelapse at night and I could not connect to the application as other times. When plugging in the phone. The tlf I get the message and trembles as a device is connected, pr does not open the same application as before and does not recognize it. In the application Mimo if I give the symbol of going to the application, I get the message that connects via usb or bluthoot And there is no way. I've tried it about 20 times and only 2 have gotten that rule. On my wife's phone, it seems like an s8 goes well. I have activated USB debugging and the USB configuration in MTP as it should go. Anyone else have connectivity problems? I do not understand pq before it worked for me and now I do not. I have reinstalled the application and I'm still the same.

Try connecting it with the phone in Airplane mode, this for me is the only way to get a stable connection with my phone (Note 9).

Greetz Johan
2018-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules