osmo pocket activation issues
4358 15 2018-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kund
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I am having problems with activation of osmo pocket. The firmware was updated successfully by the dji mimo app but it still fails activation.

2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi kund, sorry for the troubles on activation, may I have the screenshot of the error message during the activation and the serial number of your Osmo Pocket? Thank you in advance.
2018-12-17
Use props
fans457eb675
lvl.1
United States

same problem, can't get the osmo pocket to activate
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans457eb675 Posted at 12-17 18:25
same problem, can't get the osmo pocket to activate

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May we have the model of your mobile device? I would recommend restarting the Osmo Pocket and its app, then try to activate it again, making sure that the internet has a good connection. Please let us know if the issue will persist.
2018-12-18
Use props
djiuser_jWhIFAjpJUQM
New

Philippines

I am having the same problem its really disappointing
2018-12-19
Use props
fans02b7ef78
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-18 09:47
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May we have the model of your mobile device? I would recommend restarting the Osmo Pocket and its app, then try to activate it again, making sure that the internet has a good connection. Please let us know if the issue will persist.

Trying to activate mine.  It says "Activating...." and "Register device information on server", but it never goes beyond that and the device eventually just turns off without ever finishing the activation process.
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans02b7ef78 Posted at 12-19 16:38
Trying to activate mine.  It says "Activating...." and "Register device information on server", but it never goes beyond that and the device eventually just turns off without ever finishing the activation process.

Hi, we're sorry troubles that it caused. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a short video of this concern for further help? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Kindly send the serial number of your Osmo Pocket via PM. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-20
Use props
nisekorunner
lvl.1

Japan

Hi, I am having the same issue. My serial number is 0W7DFAS0126306. I have the Mimo app installed. When I plug in the Osmo pocket to my phone it opens the app and asks me to agree to T&Cs. I click yes and it goes to the "activate osmo pocket" page where it just stops. I never get the option to "upload device information".
Eventually the pocket powers off and the activation screen stops.
SO FRUSTRATING. Please advise.
2018-12-20
Use props
nisekorunner
lvl.1

Japan

Any resolution to this yet kund?
2018-12-20
Use props
nisekorunner
lvl.1

Japan

DJI Team, here is the screen that it just continues to cycle through...
2018-12-20
Use props
kund
lvl.1
United Kingdom

nisekorunner Posted at 12-20 21:37
Any resolution to this yet kund?

I have sent it back to DJI for replacement. DOI.
I have tried 4 different phones to activate the device with no joy
2018-12-26
Use props
Abigail Anne Wu
New

Philippines

I’m having the same problem activating my osmo pocket. The captcha is not loading, hence I can’t proceed with the registration.
2018-12-26
Use props
kund
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Abigail Anne Wu Posted at 2018-12-26 08:20
I’m having the same problem activating my osmo pocket. The captcha is not loading, hence I can’t proceed with the registration.

I HAD ANEW ONE replaced by DJI and it worked first time.
2019-1-1
Use props
aacurt
lvl.1
United States

Same here, just got this thing and can't use it... Kind thank you dji. I own a lot of your products but this is super frustrating
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

aacurt Posted at 1-9 00:46
Same here, just got this thing and can't use it... Kind thank you dji. I own a lot of your products but this is super frustrating

Hi aacurt, sorry for the difficulties on using Osmo Pocket, may I verify the error message in the APP and the serial number of the device for further support? Thank you.
2019-1-9
Use props
fans3a5ff519
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

It is April 2019.  Just purchased an Osmo Pocket...same issue, will not activate. ...ridiculous
2019-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules