Dji mimo - story mode release date?
7259 27 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2621982 ft
Slovakia

When dji release story mode for dji mimo app ?
2018-12-17
Use props
TimK1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71975 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I've seen a few questions like this but no idea what you mean?  Story Mode seems to be already available - at least in my Mimo app.  Screenshot below:

Is this what you mean or something else?

Best

Tim

2018-12-17
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

TimK1 Posted at 12-17 06:28
Hi

I've seen a few questions like this but no idea what you mean?  Story Mode seems to be already available - at least in my Mimo app.  Screenshot below:

Yeah, the's not Story Mode. that's 'My Story'. Completely different things my friend.

This is Story Mode:

As for release date - DJI just keep saying it's coming in a future update.
2018-12-17
Use props
TimK1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71975 ft
United Kingdom

Rogue0ne Posted at 12-17 06:34
Yeah, the's not Story Mode. that's 'My Story'. Completely different things my friend.

This is Story Mode:

Lol - my bad :-)

Sorry Mode looks quite cool though
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day LookAt_Wictim. Thank you for raising this inquiry today. As of the moment we do not have the exact date when will the story mode on the DJI Mimo will be released. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please visit our website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-17
Use props
Talmach74
lvl.1
Flight distance : 553104 ft
Italy

It's a pity. Story mode is a great component in dji mimo app. I hope It's arriving soon.
2018-12-18
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

"As of the moment we do not have the exact date "  HUM........ Where have I read this before?..... HUM .........
2018-12-18
Use props
fansa7928597
lvl.1
Canada

#QI wish DJI remove their logo on every edit I do with My Story. This is not really usable professionally. At the price of the camera, I should be able to remove their logo and edit the text in their template.
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa7928597 Posted at 12-18 12:36
#QI wish DJI remove their logo on every edit I do with My Story. This is not really usable professionally. At the price of the camera, I should be able to remove their logo and edit the text in their template.

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward your suggestion and feedback to our team to see if we could provide an option to delete the logo in the editing section. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-18
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

noflyzone69 Posted at 12-18 06:38
"As of the moment we do not have the exact date "  HUM........ Where have I read this before?..... HUM .........

"Yes.  We appreciate you crowdfunding our product while we continue to make it useable as stated.  We estimate the time to complete this to be as soon as the Osmo Pocket 2 becomes available!".

That's probably fairly accurate.  Lol.
2018-12-18
Use props
JKJenn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42280 ft
  • >>>
United States

It does seem pretty lame to market the product as if this feature would be available upon release, when it is not.
2018-12-18
Use props
astrogirl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18494 ft
Australia

JKJenn Posted at 12-18 16:35
It does seem pretty lame to market the product as if this feature would be available upon release, when it is not.

The 'Story mode" feature was actually one of the features that sold the pocket to me...so you can imagine my frustration (and anger) when purchasing the pocket day 1 only to find no story mode available. False advertising!  I wish I could return it. Feels like I have thrown away $600 dollars (thats how much the pocket costs here).
2018-12-18
Use props
djiuser_m7aM2AwgQaSy
lvl.1

Indonesia

So confusing about the story mode, does it available now or not? If we checked the mimo app, we found it not, but in you tube, some of them had did it.  

And my suggestiin is, the story mode shoud be without DJI logo mater mark,  and no standard mandarin text, and no english text, but available Text for customize
2018-12-23
Use props
MrBass
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_m7aM2AwgQaSy Posted at 2018-12-23 20:24
So confusing about the story mode, does it available now or not? If we checked the mimo app, we found it not, but in you tube, some of them had did it.  

And my suggestiin is, the story mode shoud be without DJI logo mater mark,  and no standard mandarin text, and no english text, but available Text for customize

Totally agree! The My Story templates, as cool as they are, are totally useless as you can’t remove or replace the text on them.

Story Mode, if it ever turns up, should be useful though but I bet dollars to donuts it’ll have the DJI branding somewhere on the finished video.
2019-1-8
Use props
Ken77
lvl.2
United States

Will the Story mode be available for 4K footage and output in 4K?
2019-1-8
Use props
Vegasdad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3471283 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-12-17 08:09
Hello and good day LookAt_Wictim. Thank you for raising this inquiry today. As of the moment we do not have the exact date when will the story mode on the DJI Mimo will be released. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please visit our website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your support.

I say we all return the crap till it does what they told us what it would do!!!!! I own and Inspire 2 and both new mavics along with the MP1 and three P4P and I'm getting really tired of their crap. As soon as someone steps up jus a little then DJI will give a crap about its customers! I want the new controller but after all your lies I will pass. Go Trump up the price for China to do buss. with us.  You guys need to get your ... together!!!!!
2019-1-13
Use props
Vegasdad
lvl.2
United States

Hello and good day LookAt_Wictim. Thank you for raising this inquiry today. As of the moment we do not have the exact date when will the story mode on the DJI Mimo will be released. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please visit our website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your support.

I say we all return the crap till it does what they told us what it would do!!!!! I own and Inspire 2 and both new mavics along with the MP1 and three P4P and I'm getting really tired of their crap. As soon as someone steps up jus a little then DJI will give a crap about its customers! I want the new controller but after all your lies I will pass. Go Trump up the price for China to do buss. with us.  You guys need to get your ... together!!!!!
2019-1-13
Use props
Vegasdad
lvl.2
United States

2019-1-13
Use props
fans3120383f
New

United States

Bought this fantastic vlogging cam but missing story mode is defnitely a pity! I was sold by the story mode! Who the heck is video pro and having so much time for editing! dJI! You guys really should stop many ppl like me, Disappointment of this missing great feature! I am disappointed first time to dji about selling sth in the future!
2019-1-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fans3120383f Posted at 1-17 11:56
Bought this fantastic vlogging cam but missing story mode is defnitely a pity! I was sold by the story mode! Who the heck is video pro and having so much time for editing! dJI! You guys really should stop many ppl like me, Disappointment of this missing great feature! I am disappointed first time to dji about selling sth in the future!

You can still edit using my story, it’s pretty easy has all you need for quick edit, I believe story mode will take a little more getting used to.
How ever moderators say it will be in next app release all things going well at the end of the month.
2019-1-17
Use props
theprisoner6666
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Wait, there’s no story mode? No one has mentioned this before! I wonder if DJI know about it? Quick, someone write another post about it, just in case. And if that doesn't work, don't bother using the search feature on the forum to get your answer, just write another post.
I think there might also be an issue with AFC, and I can't seem to find Cinelike profile either, so maybe start a post about that too, as there's no way DJI know about this. I mean, you never know, maybe the engineers are just sat in their offices wondering what to add to the next update.
2019-1-17
Use props
HALU
New
Flight distance : 349944 ft
Japan

theprisoner6666 Posted at 1-17 14:41
Wait, there’s no story mode? No one has mentioned this before! I wonder if DJI know about it? Quick, someone write another post about it, just in case. And if that doesn't work, don't bother using the search feature on the forum to get your answer, just write another post.
I think there might also be an issue with AFC, and I can't seem to find Cinelike profile either, so maybe start a post about that too, as there's no way DJI know about this. I mean, you never know, maybe the engineers are just sat in their offices wondering what to add to the next update.

Story mode and Cinelike D will release on early February.
2019-1-30
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Just now with new firmware do you guys like the video overlay logo?
2019-1-30
Use props
Tide
Second Officer
South Korea

https://forum.dji.com/thread-179687-1-1.html

It is released just now.
2019-1-30
Use props
UweE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

hkphoto.com Posted at 1-30 05:33
Just now with new firmware do you guys like the video overlay logo?

I was 10000% sure, that this will be the first complaint, when this bloody
story-mode will be released :-)
2019-1-30
Use props
OleJohan
New
Denmark

Hi DJI
Story mode is great.
I then wish 2 critical issues.
1. A possability to delete the "Shot on Osmo Pocket" text lefy down in the shoot. It is not usable for pro use as it is now, it drag down the usability of the product. The DJI logo at the end is ok, because it is possible edit it away in any video editing tools .

2. A option to make your own story templates inkl. adding own music, for own use and to share. Would be a real bonus option.
2019-2-7
Use props
kormoscs
New
Hungary

Hi Dji!

Please delete the watermark in story mode. Make it possible to delete it.

Thanks
2019-3-2
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Each guy with IQ > 3.14159 can cut away logo.
My opinion: storymode is for people with few phantasy,
99% of all youtube storymode videos are bad/worse/monoton.
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules