Unsatisfied Experience with Support
5036 3 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbdfc0808
lvl.1
Canada

Support Experience:

i was able to get a replacement from DJI. Confirmed that they did replace my M2P and not just the gimbal. ( had a gimbal overload problem- confirmed from DJI it was a 'limp gimbal' / defective )

Cannot confirm with me if it is a refurb or a new drone. When I received it I know it is not new. Very dusty and some of the decals (like the ones you have on the drone when brand new) were missing.
Also the remote I received was scratched and the back decals were scratched. Used used used. I spent almost 2k  CAD on a brand new drone, had a defective gimbal, had to send it back to only receive a unit that is not new and previously used.
Wow , I am beyond disappointed with my  DJI experience. This is my 2nd drone with DJI,  I love the products but when you need help and support with products it makes it not worth the investment. Very disappointing experience.

2018-12-17
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

If this was a DOA gimbal from the time you opened the box???  Then I would insist on a new sealed box product.

If you've had it for 6 months then.........

Randy
2018-12-17
Use props
fansbdfc0808
lvl.1
Canada

Hey Randy- wasn’t DOA. it worked for a few flights.
Definitely less than 6 months.  I purchased the drone in Sept and send it back end of nov.
When I asked other owners if they had new ones sent they said yes. Mine. Hmmmm ‘another story
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi fansbdfc0808, sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our service. Please send us a message including your case number so that we can help you. Again we are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
2018-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules