848 4 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

4 Real, our RC will not stop beeping on my RC Phantom 4 Pro+ (unit with screen).  I think I've exhausted all possibilites from updating my firmware, rc and body. Calibrating RC, defaults, relinking etc, refreshing and upgradig again.   I believe this is a result of turning of the base unit before canceling the return to home command.  It, being the RC, acts as if it keeps trying to send the drone home and continues to make the noise every singal time it is turned on, off, on, off, rc calibration (sometimes it will stop very briefly after one).
I'm surely overlooking something because this seems like it wold likely be a logical fix--not my speciality
2018-12-17
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a CLEAR CACHE function on that + unit?

When you calibrated the sticks,  did you have the AC  OFF?

Grasping at straws.......good luck!!  Normally the cal will do the trick....

Randy
2018-12-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

That’s got to be extremely frustrating.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-17
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 12-17 19:12
Is there a CLEAR CACHE function on that + unit?

When you calibrated the sticks,  did you have the AC  OFF?

I actually thought clearing the cache might work as it would potentially have that action saved and perhaps it would be eliminated.  I think you are on the right track. For now I'm using my Inspire 2 remote and it works fine but I have to monitor up instead of using the dedicated.  
For the amazing achievement that the Phantom 4 Pro is,  I think the Pro+ may have needed more time or maybe I've just had bad luck with the monitor, SD aux card slot,  and now controller.  Guess thats part of tech
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry for the trouble caused. Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules