Video Editing Software
6485 9 2018-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amynguyen102
lvl.2

Vietnam

Which Video Editing Software should be used?
This is definitely a common question for newbies who want to edit their video by themselves. Being a member in some DJI forum, I encounter with this topic many times. Therefore, today, I will list some video editing software for reference.
Free: DaVinci Resolve
         DJI GO
         GoPro Studio
         iMovie
         OpenShot
         Shotcut
        Windows Movie Maker
Paid Software:
         Adobe Premiere Elements
         Adobe Premiere Pro
        Cyberlink PowerDirector
        Final Cut Pro
        MAGIX Vegas
        Pinnacle Studio
        ProDrenalin
        Wondershare Filmora
        Panotour
Here are some software that is mostly used. Hope that It will support you somehow.
I am also a Real Estate Video Editing provider. And most of our products are made with Adobe Premiere Pro. It works well with us and can meet all of our demands.

2018-12-17
Use props
Far_North
Second Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

Corel VideoStudio is a one time paid editor that is also pretty good and afordable.
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Amynguyen102. Thank you for giving us this list of video editing software to choose from today. These list will be a great help for all of our DJI drone owners. Thank you for your support and happy holidays.
2018-12-18
Use props
Sportivod
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66158 ft
United Kingdom

There is more in-depth analysis of editing software here: https://www.dronevideoadvisor.co ... tware-should-i-use/
2019-2-7
Use props
Shervin Koushan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196037 ft
Norway

I usually recommend Premiere Pro when I see these kinds of questions, as it is a tool both suited for beginners and professionals. If anyone is wondering what can be achieved, please take a look:
2019-2-7
Use props
Jerry Smit
lvl.1

China

Thanks for the video editor list! I still know another video editing tool, which is Joyoshare Media Cutter. It has a user-friendly interface. And Joyoshare provides everyone 5 opportunities to edit video for free.
2020-8-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool - thanks for sharing
2020-8-6
Use props
cony
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for sharing. It is very helpful! And I would like to add another best video editor, TunesKit AceMovi. It is simple but powerful, contains many features for editing such as split, crop, and zoom, green screen, rotate, change speed, and many more, and has a large library.
2021-1-3
Use props
Chris Lampard
lvl.1

Russia

Video editing is an enjoyable and exciting task. Through it, users can create and design their own videos that can be used for different purposes such as educational content, birthday, anniversary, and a lot more. Meanwhile, you don’t want to get embarrassed when you present it to your audience. What’s more, if you are a newbie in editing video, you will need very easy-to-use programs. You can discover the list of the best video editing software for Windows and macOS in this article.
2021-7-5
Use props
SebastianArashi
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for sharing! I think TunesKit AceMovi is a nice choice.
2021-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules