DJI Osmo Pocket - Who wants to buy it ?
878 10 2018-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mdalprato
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94337 ft
Italy

I'm really thidking of buy the new Osmo pocket but I'm still not sure 100%.
I already own a Mavic Air and I've tested the Osmo mobile 2 but it wasn't the right gear for me.
Any opinion ?

Do you think that Mavic Air + Osmo pocket is enought as a cheap starter kit ?
Thanks
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mdalprato. Thank you for choosing DJI. For portability and reliability the size and the features of the DJI Osmo Pocket will be a great addition for kit. I will be providing you a link where you can check the specifications and features of the new DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket?site=brandsite&from=nav
2018-12-18
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

We just got our Osmo Pocket and tested it today, it is exceptional. The image quality is fabulous.

The only downside is the Osmo pocket only comes with only USB C and an OS adaptors for smartphone connection, it is not supplied with a Micro USB connector so the pro function couldn't be tested externally on our Samsungs S5 S6 or S7. DJI will be releasing a wifi module in due course so in the meantime you can use the adaptor from a Mavic Air charging cable to active the pocket and yes use the pro function, but the connection isn't stable enough to risk damaging the ports. Would I recommend the Pocket Osmo...... Yes in a heartbeat it is exceptional quality.
2018-12-18
Use props
mdalprato
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-18 08:42
Hello and good day mdalprato. Thank you for choosing DJI. For portability and reliability the size and the features of the DJI Osmo Pocket will be a great addition for kit. I will be providing you a link where you can check the specifications and features of the new DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket?site=brandsite&from=nav

Thank you !!!
2018-12-18
Use props
mdalprato
lvl.2
Italy

M2Wair Posted at 12-18 08:56
We just got our Osmo Pocket and tested it today, it is exceptional. The image quality is fabulous.

The only downside is the Osmo pocket only comes with only USB C and an OS adaptors for smartphone connection, it is not supplied with a Micro USB connector so the pro function couldn't be tested externally on our Samsungs S5 S6 or S7. DJI will be releasing a wifi module in due course so in the meantime you can use the adaptor from a Mavic Air charging cable to active the pocket and yes use the pro function, but the connection isn't stable enough to risk damaging the ports. Would I recommend the Pocket Osmo...... Yes in a heartbeat it is exceptional quality.

Thank you for the replay.
The USB will not be a problem: I own an IPhone X with lightning connector.
I will buy it asap, thanks !!
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome. Happy holidays.
2018-12-19
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-19 08:23
You are very much welcome. Happy holidays.

Just put one on the wish list for Santa. DHL Reindeers made a spoiler by telling me that it's on its way Big Thanx to DJI for fast shipping. Should be here just in time by Friday.
Merry XMas to everybody here on the forum!  
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 12-19 11:10
Just put one on the wish list for Santa. DHL Reindeers made a spoiler by telling me that it's on its way  Big Thanx to DJI for fast shipping. Should be here just in time by Friday.
Merry XMas to everybody here on the forum!

Hello and good day JoeMavicDHH. Thank you for sharing this great information. Happy holidays.
2018-12-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I just got one my hope is to be able to use it on occasion when I’m actually flying and it’s quite possible, with mobile of which I also have would be impossible and most people need the mobile phone for flying.
So far quality is very good both stills video Motionlapse Timelapse, it’s new and will have some teething issues and when accessories are available this could become a very useful and very portable tool to have in your bag (pocket)  (;+):::::::
2018-12-19
Use props
M2Wair2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297723 ft
Ireland

Hi Mdalprato, I was a little unconvinced at first when my husband suggested buying it for me, but after testing myself yesterday I find myself agreeing that it is a worthwhile  purchase. The stills are great quality and i used slow-motion on water and it turned out great. It is a super little tool.
2018-12-19
Use props
mdalprato
lvl.2
Italy

M2Wair2 Posted at 2018-12-19 13:42
Hi Mdalprato, I was a little unconvinced at first when my husband suggested buying it for me, but after testing myself yesterday I find myself agreeing that it is a worthwhile  purchase. The stills are great quality and i used slow-motion on water and it turned out great. It is a super little tool.

Hi !!! I finally bought it !! it's kinda amzing ... only some issues with the autofocus
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules