Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Grabbing files from SD card
428 5 2018-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pete84
lvl.2
United States

I can't seem to grab files from the micro SD card without physically moving it to a adapter and manually transfering it to the PC.I tried plugging the USB-C to the to the OP, but it only charges.. is there a driver that I'm missing?

It's annoying having to take the microSD out everytime I want to transfer files.
2018-12-18
Use props
Cisse
lvl.3
Flight distance : 490850 ft
Belgium

Please remove the phone slider connector (lightning or USB type C adapter) from the OP and try again.
2018-12-18
Use props
mareklew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4026 ft
Germany

Cisse Posted at 12-18 11:51
Please remove the phone slider connector (lightning or USB type C adapter) from the OP and try again.

Do you know of a way to activate file transfer without actually booting up the gimbal? Best would be to connect it while still in the cover/cradle (which blocks the gimbal anyway)
2018-12-18
Use props
F136g13134
lvl.1
United States

You have. To remove phone adapter from the Osmo the black adapter with lightning or USB’s adapter then plug it into computer etc
2018-12-20
Use props
Pete84
lvl.2
United States

Thanks!  Verified this works.  I thought it weird that the first contacts of the connector is just a big metal plate.  It's probably shorting the connection to the usb below.
2018-12-20
Use props
PiteousPlayer
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Cisse Posted at 12-18 11:51

Thank you for the simple and straight forward solution.
2018-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules