burst shooting
2161 5 2018-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
linewalker
lvl.3
Flight distance : 500502 ft
United States

Would anybody out there like to be to see burst shooting available on the Pocket?

DJI moderators do you know if this feature might come in the future?
2018-12-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

No it’s not there yet also no AEB, HDR.
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, we don't have information if the burst shot will be available on our Osmo Pocket. No worries, this suggestion will reach the R&D department for consideration. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-19
Use props
RCz
New

Malaysia

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-12-19 14:02
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, we don't have information if the burst shot will be available on our Osmo Pocket. No worries, this suggestion will reach the R&D department for consideration. Thank you for the support.

Hi DJI Moderators,

I am a user of Osmo Pocket, so far the video quality recorded was decent ; however I would like to see these capabilities in future firmware update.

a. Burst Mode for Photo (Portrait & Self Timer- 3,5,7 seconds continuous shot)
b. HDR & AEB
c. 360* Shot (function of Video Preview similar to Mavic air)

kindly review the feature of Burst Shooting Mode (Photo) for Osmo Pocket with the R&D department, theoretically this can be replicated through Mavic Air firmware (since it is available before).

This is important as the current Photo mode shutter speed is too slow, it takes 1-2 seconds for image capture.
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RCz Posted at 7-25 08:12
Hi DJI Moderators,

I am a user of Osmo Pocket, so far the video quality recorded was decent ; however I would like to see these capabilities in future firmware update.

Hi, thanks for reaching out! This has already been forwarded to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for understanding.
2019-7-25
Use props
djiuser_rOTzDUeNdwOH
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-12-19 14:02
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, we don't have information if the burst shot will be available on our Osmo Pocket. No worries, this suggestion will reach the R&D department for consideration. Thank you for the support.

Hi! Wondering about the Photo Bursts with the Osmo 3? (Trying my hardest to create an Instagram husband... but if he could just stand there & hold the Osmo, while it followed me & took multiple photos... well, it’s probably as close as I’m going to get!)
2020-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules