Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mimo app - disable videos on home-screen?
4079 15 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UweE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

After seen the tutorial vids every time, when opening the app, how can I get rid of them?
I can't find any settings for this.

Thx Uwe
2018-12-19
Use props
killertomate
lvl.1
Germany

Me too. Would be nice to disable that ... it's really annoying.
2018-12-19
Use props
djiuser_ipIVRiVvXHcb
New
Singapore

It's really annoying. I've sent a feedback to dji on this via the app. Hope someone actually reads them..
2018-12-19
Use props
sixthday
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_ipIVRiVvXHcb Posted at 12-19 06:43
It's really annoying. I've sent a feedback to dji on this via the app. Hope someone actually reads them..

I figured it out ! Mimo is nothing but a direct clone of the Tiktok.  It is almost the same ! I beleive they probably made a direct copy of the whole code. The problem is,  Tiktok is social app while Mimo is not !
2018-12-19
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

If you pause the video it will stop playing. Even if you close the app and go back in
2018-12-19
Use props
killertomate
lvl.1
Germany

I wanna see this introducing video ONE time, if I turn on the osmo pocket for the first time. And never ever afterwards.
Thats the problem: I want to tap on the app icon, and the app should start directly - not with two klicks anywhere on the screen.
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will forward this concern with our team to see what would be the recommendation about this scenario. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-20
Use props
Peter-McC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69485 ft
United Kingdom

Surely this can be fixed. Its driving me crazy. The activation is so loud and the voice annoying. Tutorials shouldn't play automatically.
2018-12-29
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

+1 It’s so infuriating screaming at me to download the Mimo app, I am getting stared and scowling looks from everyone when I run the app. How does this get allowed to be released, surely a tutorial tab would be better than this mess.
2018-12-29
Use props
fansb7d71bef
New

Malaysia

Agreed. Please fix the tutorial videos to show once and only once, it drains battery, Data and if not on silent, very disruptive. Also please enable option to off the recording beep setting (even go pro has the beep volume option in its settings).

Thanks
2018-12-29
Use props
sixthday
lvl.2
United States

I doubt this will be fixed anytime soon. As I stated before, they cloned the code from Tiktok 抖音 which means DJI did not wrote all the codes of Mimo. Mess with someone else's code is always not easy.
2018-12-29
Use props
Mr.KenTam
lvl.2

Hong Kong

+1 please add preference don't show again
2019-1-1
Use props
mcphersj
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

+1 I agree. Having these tutorials autostart is terrible. I don't know how this got out of QA. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Please add a preference option to not show again.
2019-1-3
Use props
fans3078e08b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3885 ft
Netherlands

Please, PLEASE, Remove playing the tutorial video's each time the app starts.
First time ok, after that: STOP THEM OR GIVE AT LEAST THE OPTION TO STOP THEM, please ...

Many thanks in advance!
2019-1-6
Use props
UweE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

fans3078e08b Posted at 1-6 06:57
Please, PLEASE, Remove playing the tutorial video's each time the app starts.
First time ok, after that: STOP THEM OR GIVE AT LEAST THE OPTION TO STOP THEM, please ...

with the new update of the app the videos do
not start anymore!
2019-1-6
Use props
djiuser_74KSw8W8VeBF
lvl.1

Singapore

UweE Posted at 1-6 07:00
with the new update of the app the videos do
not start anymore!

I updated, but the video tutorials still plays. It is really frustrating
2019-1-31