Osmo Pocket - new smartphone soon
527 4 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_asvHNH6AeeCF
lvl.1
Germany

I activated my new osmo pocket yesterday on my Honor 8.It worked just fine.

But I'm planning to buy a new smartphone after Christmas.

Is it easily possible to hook the pocket to that new phone?

Do I even have to do anything or is the activation not bound to the phone it was activated on?

Sorry for the question, but it is the first time I bought adji product and it seems to be that everything firm them need to be activated via internet. In general this is something I don't like.

What happens, when I want to sell my pocket later on? Is it even usable without my dji account?

Thank you in forward.

2018-12-19
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

It will work with any phone just sign in on DJI Mimo and all set
2018-12-19
Use props
djiuser_asvHNH6AeeCF
lvl.1
Germany

So the activation is bound to my individual account. Whatif I want to sell the camera?
I don't want to hand over my account data to a stranger buying my old stuff...
2018-12-19
Use props
Cougar1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_asvHNH6AeeCF Posted at 12-19 04:14
So the activation is bound to my individual account. Whatif I want to sell the camera?
I don't want to hand over my account data to a stranger buying my old stuff...

All your data is tied to your account, if you sell the Osmo the new owner has to use his own log-in and account.
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for the inquiry. We recommend using a mobile device that is recommended for the DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility and reliability of both the unit and the DJI Mimi application. I will be posting the list of mobile device for the  DJI Osmo pocket for reference. If you sell kthe DJI Osmo Pocket in the future. The new owner just need to create his new personal account to be able to use the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules