MTP file transfer via USB-C cable
2772 5 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
redpanda-j
New
Hong Kong

I am a newbie of OSMO Pocket.

I tried connecting the device to Windows but it seemed Windows cannot recognize it as MTP device for file transfer/copy.

Is it by design not supporting this basic file transfer via USB-C cable?

Thank you...
2018-12-19
Use props
Pete84
lvl.2
United States

This was answered in one o fmy post.  You probably have the phone connector adapter on.  You need to take it off and you should be able to use the bottom usb-c port for file transfer.
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

Yes, u need to remove the adapter. There is tips showing on the screen when bottom typed is connected to PC.
2018-12-19
Use props
redpanda-j
New
Hong Kong

Thank you so much! It works
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

redpanda-j Posted at 12-19 15:32
Thank you so much! It works

Hi, thanks for your update. Glad that you were able to fix the concern. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need our assistance again.
2018-12-21
Use props
tvdesign
New

Australia

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 running Android Version 8.0.0. I have an original Osmo Pocket connected to the Galaxy Note 8 using the USB adapter on the front of the Osmo Pocket. There seems to be no way of determining the version of DJI Mimo however it was re-installed within the last month and there was a downloaded update today. DJI Mimo will not find the Osmo Pocket when I press the camera icon with the word "Device" under the icon. With the Osmo Pocket connected and if I swipe down on the phone display I can see a message "Android System Slow Charging". There seems to be no mechanism to allow this USB port to do anything except slowly charge the phone. Why doesn't this just work? Are there settings anywhere else on the phone or the Osmo pocket that need to be set. I have also tried connecting a USB cable between the phone and the USB connector on the bottom of the Osmo Pocket with no success.
2023-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules