Caught on camera: Santa's gift delivery !!!!
4340 49 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

pianoplayer7 Posted at 1-10 11:52
Congrats for winning!

Thanks man appreciate it! Can you share the link of your video on here so I can watch it? Quite happy about winning since this video took a lot of effort to do
2019-1-10
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Here it is: https://forum.dji.com/thread-175872-1-1.html
2019-1-11
Use props
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Canada

pianoplayer7 Posted at 1-11 11:27
Here it is: https://forum.dji.com/thread-175872-1-1.html

wow what a good piano player you are ! good stuff man ! I can give you a few tips on your video, shorter shots of more different views! the small tree is a real good idea, sneak in maybe a couple 5 seconds shots of that tree in your edit with the piano and then you need more views of different things like a full pine forest through this wouldve been cool to see (contrast with the small tree) , an outside view of the house revealing the landscape/city where you live, keep practicing and also watching people videos to inspire you ! have a happy new year my friend !
2019-1-11
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
United States

Nicoricosancho Posted at 1-11 15:49
wow what a good piano player you are ! good stuff man ! I can give you a few tips on your video, shorter shots of more different views! the small tree is a real good idea, sneak in maybe a couple 5 seconds shots of that tree in your edit with the piano and then you need more views of different things  like a full pine forest through this wouldve been cool to see (contrast with the small tree) , an outside view of the house revealing the landscape/city where you live, keep practicing and also watching people videos to inspire you !  have a happy new year my friend !

Thanks so much! I live in a pretty boring area for shots, so I was kinda stuck with what I had. But thanks for the tips and the encouragement!
2019-1-14
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
United States

Nicoricosancho Posted at 1-11 15:49
wow what a good piano player you are ! good stuff man ! I can give you a few tips on your video, shorter shots of more different views! the small tree is a real good idea, sneak in maybe a couple 5 seconds shots of that tree in your edit with the piano and then you need more views of different things  like a full pine forest through this wouldve been cool to see (contrast with the small tree) , an outside view of the house revealing the landscape/city where you live, keep practicing and also watching people videos to inspire you !  have a happy new year my friend !

Plus it was all done in one day from start to finish, so it definitely wasn’t the best. But it was fun!
2019-1-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool
2019-1-23
Use props
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Canada

A CW Posted at 1-23 01:24
Very cool

Hehe thanks !! Let's see what next's year Christmas has for us ;) happy new year my friend
2019-1-23
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicoricosancho Posted at 1-23 04:10
Hehe thanks  !! Let's see what next's year Christmas has for us ;) happy new year my friend

HNY to you too
2019-1-23
Use props
mathew rob
New

India

Amazing video! Next year Christmas will be too better.
Prev Christmas I have sent flowers as a gift to my best Indian Friend, Can you see it? (https://www.flowersnfruits.com/touch-of-spring-22) and also suggest me best one to send this Christmas.  
Thanks in Advanced.
2019-8-5
Use props
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Canada

Thanks for the comment I won't be clicking on any links tho so have a great Christmas next year !
2019-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules