Ronin-s price reduction
1473 5 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emmet25
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Dji this is just my personal message to say how annoyed i'm personally that after having the Ronin-s for two weeks you go and reduce it by £170.

I would understand if users had use it since it first came out then not an issue, but for people who have only recently bought it and are using it without any funcitions as with my XT3 then this is honestly BS.
I have a Mavic Air flymore and had considered the Weebill Lab, but due to good prior experiences with DJI I went for the Ronin.
For you to not even consider some sort of voucher or similar for people who purchased the product within the last two months is a kick in the teeth.

This is purely a hobby for me to relax, as a third year psyche nursing student im on £420 a month, I realise this has nothing to do with DJI but my money does not go far, £100 to me is like £1000 to someone else.
It's just awful practice guys, sure kick us all in the b@lls why don't ya, next time I will know to get the Weebill!!!!!!!!

Merry xmas guys......
2018-12-19
Use props
Emmet25
lvl.1
United Kingdom

#Last month
2018-12-19
Use props
Ime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57677 ft
Italy

I bought Ronin s two days ago and now I find it at 200 euros less, I find the business policy dji very incorrect, I will never make purchases from you again.
I opened a thread but they closed it immediately.
2018-12-19
Use props
Emmet25
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ime Posted at 12-19 12:24
I bought Ronin s two days ago and now I find it at 200 euros less, I find the business policy dji very incorrect, I will never make purchases from you again.

Yeah they are roots mate
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Emmet25, we have replied to your post in another thread. The price adjustment is just a temporary promotion, we are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
XT3 can be physically balanced by Ronin-S at the moment, our engineers are developing more features, please note the future update of the compatible list, thank you.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ime Posted at 12-19 12:24

Hi Ime, it is just a temporary promotion, we don't offer price matching. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules