Isnt DJI MIMO just a clone of TIKTOK?
4086 14 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sixthday
lvl.2
United States

Just realized the mimo app has the exact same interface and operation as Tiktok. It automatically play video at startup, it requires data connection, swap up an down to switch video, Main page has 3 icon for home-AddVideo-Myself, etc....
Did you guy just clone the Tiktok 抖音 and add the camera setting as plug-in? I am not sure the reason but this is a cheap clone since the Main Feature of Tiktok is social while the main feature of mimo should be camera shotting and setting.

2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback with our application. No worries, the feedback has been forwarded to our team for consideration. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-19
Use props
mikakenzoiz
New

United States

Guys, what is better to use DJI MiMO or TikTok?
2021-7-20
Use props
LucasDowd
New

United States

I think it's just a clone. It doesn't make any sense to use this app when there is a tiktok.
2021-7-20
Use props
LucasDowd
New

United States

I think it's just a clone. It doesn't make any sense to use this app when there is a tiktok. there are many more users and creators in tiktok. Also in DJI MIMO, there are no special services for promoting videos and for likes, there are also no sites with instructions on how to create a popular video, but in Tiktok there are, for example, this one SocialFollowersFree Tutorials https://socialfollowersfree.com/guides/ . Therefore, it is much easier to become popular in Tiktok. There are not any reasons to use this app in standoff Tiktok, thas why i don't  advise you to use it.
2021-7-20
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

I would be curious to know how much of users' data DJI sells to outside interests.

DJI is product-driven. TikTok is information-driven.
2021-7-20
Use props
evernn
New

Hong Kong

TikTok Converter

As we all know, too many websites provide the function of downloading TikTok videos, but there is almost no dedicated TikTok video format converter, such as the previous youtube video format conversion. It seems that everyone has no demand for TikTok video format conversion. Why is this? I would love to have a website similar to TikTok Converter. Such software can help me make better short videos.
2021-8-20
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

And, if it is ...?
2021-10-6
Use props
JaylanGill
New

United States

Don't you think that TikTok is the most popular right now and that it's better to promote your brand there? A vast number of people are now interested in this social network.
2022-8-4
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

I wonder if TikTok can control the Pocket's camera, just like it does with smartphones ...
2022-8-5
Use props
JaylanGill
New

United States

JaylanGill Posted at 8-4 02:59
Don't you think that TikTok is the most popular right now and that it's better to promote your brand there? A vast number of people are now interested in this social network.

Everyone, from toddlers to adults, finds something they are interested in on Tik-Tok. And this means that it's easier to find your target audience because they like your videos. But it's not so easy to get into recommendations. However, https://enforcesocial.com/ can help and do it quickly. Once your videos start getting likes, it's just a matter of time. You need to learn how to make great videos).
2022-8-8
Use props
RagenVox
New

United States

TikTok's success has undoubtedly influenced other social media and video sharing apps, so it's possible that Mimo's developers were inspired by TikTok's interface and design. However, it's also possible that they arrived at similar features and design elements independently.
2023-3-31
Use props
Unshaken
New

United States

Hello. Thanks for info
2023-3-31
Use props
warengryn
lvl.1

United States

TikTok is a most of the popular social network now. Especially  for kids and adolescents
2023-3-31
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Anyone that uses either for editing needs to grow and advance a bit.
2023-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules