MIMO app - Clear 'Cache'?
5016 2 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rjwPhoto
lvl.2
United States

When I open MIMO on the phone and, from the Home screen, select the '+' option on bottom toolbar, a DJI MIMO 'album' opens.....that appears to contain almost everything I've shot on the OP since first purchased. And almost everything available there has been previously deleted. It's not available from the 'Playback' option when the OP is attached to the phone, and I can find none of them anywhere on the phone in the native Photos app.

All the thumbnails do have a 'cache' notation overlaying each thumbnail....which I'm assuming means they are cached somewhere on the phone, but I can't figure out where. I can oppen any one of them in Edit mode and do so, and I can play them back and they do all play to completion. So, it's clear they all do live on the phone somewhere. I would like to delete them, or clear this 'cache', but can find no mechanism to do so.

This is on an iPhone 6+ and, fwiw, the above behavior is displayed whether the OP is connected to the phone or not...if that makes any diff (I doubt it does, but figured it couldn't hurt provide the info).

Help?

2018-12-19
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

go to the right icon on the bottom  and you are on your personal page. on top, left to the 3 dots, there is a hexagon. if you click on it, you see "clear cache" That's it
2018-12-19
Use props
rjwPhoto
lvl.2
United States

UweE Posted at 12-19 07:13
go to the right icon on the bottom  and you are on your personal page. on top, left to the 3 dots, there is a hexagon. if you click on it, you see "clear cache" That's it

Thanks. I'd have never found that in a gazillion years.

But what's the point of the 'Personal Home Page'. It's on a DJI controlled server, no?
2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules