DJI Assistant 2 Calibrator Won't start.
2896 4 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gillustrator
lvl.2
Flight distance : 636 ft
United States

Hi, I seem to be having some problem with my front vision sensor. I attempted to calibrate it but keep getting stuck on the totorial screen. It tells me to reboot the drone, which I've done several times, but nothing happens. Any advice on how to get this working? I've done tried on my Macbook and PC desktop.
2018-12-19
Use props
Sato Zoom 2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3172890 ft
United States

I had this exact problem as well several weeks ago.  Disabling signed driver enforcement on my Windows 10 PC fixed it..........
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. What is the version of your DJI Assistant 2? I would recommend setting the video resolution of your monitor into a default mode, it could have been better if you're using a larger monitor or at least 14 inches for better calibration. If that won't work try to uninstall and re-install the application to see if this would allow you to calibrate the sensors. Please keep us posted for further progress. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-19
Use props
gurrrony
lvl.2

Israel

I have exactly the same problem. With a new 16 "MAC and with a DELL 17" just does not pass the tutorial stage there is some real idea how to solve the problem. The glider during flight warns of a malfunction and the need for calibration
2022-6-24
Use props
gurrrony
lvl.2

Israel

gurrrony Posted at 6-24 04:45
I have exactly the same problem. With a new 16 "MAC and with a DELL 17" just does not pass the tutorial stage there is some real idea how to solve the problem. The glider during flight warns of a malfunction and the need for calibration

I solved the problem by using an older computer with Windows 10
2022-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules