Can you actualy Buy any Acesories for Osmo pocket in USA right now?
1349 24 2018-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vidfact
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56722 ft
United States

It is a Mad Idea to Have Camera with out any ability to put it down..just hold in hand all the time..How about a Camera mount?
The Promise accesories do not exist..so when they will be avilable?  soon is not an answer...
Do any one know any DJI Osmo pocket camera mount avilable in USA?...Gaf Tape?.. barbaric  idea but the only one i have at this time.

2018-12-19
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI is famous for releasing before ready
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry is that the accessory is not yet available on our store. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Hope that you'll get the best recommendation where you could possibly purchase the camera mount. Thank you for understanding.
2018-12-19
Use props
k9kids
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4951 ft
United States

Why don’t you DJI guys be up front and offer a reasonable expectation when accessories will start rolling out

We’re not children and can accept the fact it might  be 30, 45 or 60 days.

Why do you allow other no name companies any of the glory.

Really sad!
2018-12-19
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.2
United States

k9kids Posted at 12-19 12:32
Why don’t you DJI guys be up front and offer a reasonable expectation when accessories will start rolling out

We’re not children and can accept the fact it might  be 30, 45 or 60 days.

Totally...$1 plastic clip and zero respect for a customer...DJI  working on design for a year and cannot make plastic mold...on net is already available File for a 3D printer...unfortunately do not own one.
2018-12-19
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-19 12:08
Hi, sorry is that the accessory is not yet available on our store. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Hope that you'll get the best recommendation where you could possibly purchase the camera mount. Thank you for understanding.

No I don't...stop be disrespectful and just simply give info When this 1 dollar plastic clip will be available
Pathetic...is almost like selling drone with out propeller...
2018-12-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Although not in US yet, there are some nice accessories available on link below and priced very reasonable.

https://www.pgy-tech.com/filter-for-18c
2018-12-19
Use props
Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07LFG1 ... p_tai_udUgCbKSXVZMS
2018-12-19
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-19 16:17
Although not in US yet, there are some nice accessories available on link below and priced very reasonable.

Like it...
2018-12-19
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.2
United States

Webcruise Posted at 12-19 16:24
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07LFG1XDY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_udUgCbKSXVZMS

Funny how Germans can have it Cheep and we don't....
2018-12-19
Use props
SolusTravels
lvl.1
Singapore

hallmark007 Posted at 12-19 16:17
Although not in US yet, there are some nice accessories available on link below and priced very reasonable.

Any idea if there is vignetting issues when using this?

I'm also wondering how does it stay on the camera.
2018-12-19
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

SolusTravels Posted at 12-19 22:11

I'm also wondering how does it stay on the camera.

If you scroll to the bottom, it tells you its held on with magnets, the same as the DJI ones.

They have released a lot of accessories for DJI drones and get good reviews given the price. Maybe not as good as PolarPro but no where near as expensive as them either. I would expect no vignetting from them.
2018-12-20
Use props
Tallguysd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145489 ft
United States

The sad part is if you own a 3D printer you could design and make a clip faster then DJI
2018-12-20
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Vidfact Posted at 12-19 20:34
Funny how Germans can have it Cheep and we don't....

No disrespect intended... "Germans?"  I'm not getting what you mean by "Cheep (sic)) and we don't..."

The amazon link is to Denmark and the currency is Euro's

Amazon US:  https://www.amazon.com/Stabilize ... mo+Pocket&psc=1  

And the total amount with shipping is about $4.50

2018-12-20
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

1) The promise(d) accessories do exist, they just aren't available for purchase yet.  2) "Soon..." IS an answer, just not one we like to hear.  :-)  Take a deep breath, go to your favorite online retailer, and click on the box that says, "Notify Me"
2018-12-20
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

The answer to your question is no, and it sucks.  I REALLY need a waterproof housing for a trip.
2018-12-20
Use props
Chris1a
lvl.3
Flight distance : 801 ft
Sweden

WebParrot Posted at 12-20 06:23
No disrespect intended... "Germans?"  I'm not getting what you mean by "Cheep (sic)) and we don't..."

The amazon link is to Denmark and the currency is Euro's

The link goes to the German Amazon site. I wish we had a Scandinavian Amazon to lower transport fees etc. I'm in Sweden, and I use the U.K. Amazon. Amazon do have a warehouse in Denmark though I believe.

Anyway that particular accessory is cheaper on the US site. I actually ordered it, along with a few other OP accessories, via the U.K. Amazon site, only to realize they were shipping from China afterwards, so will probably get customs and tax fees on that order weeeee!:-)
2018-12-20
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.2
United States

WebParrot Posted at 12-20 06:30
1) The promise(d) accessories do exist, they just aren't available for purchase yet.  2) "Soon..." IS an answer, just not one we like to hear.  :-)  Take a deep breath, go to your favorite online retailer, and click on the box that says, "Notify Me"

This is great...I'm going to do better...I'm going to Cancel Payment on My credit card and when They ask when I will Pay I will ask them to a take deep breath and wait..I will Pay Soon...I will ship it back...do not like shallow breathing...I like to use it when I buy it ..looking on it and holding it do not do it for me...
2018-12-20
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.2
United States

SolusTravels Posted at 12-19 22:11

I'm also wondering how does it stay on the camera.

It is a magnet.
2018-12-20
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Chris1a Posted at 12-20 11:06
The link goes to the German Amazon site. I wish we had a Scandinavian Amazon to lower transport fees etc. I'm in Sweden, and I use the U.K. Amazon. Amazon do have a warehouse in Denmark though I believe.

Anyway that particular accessory is cheaper on the US site. I actually ordered it, along with a few other OP accessories, via the U.K. Amazon site, only to realize they were shipping from China afterwards, so will probably get customs and tax fees on that order weeeee!:-)

My apologies, my bad.  I trusted the know-how of a flawed info search...  (dK being Denmark).
My pre-order is in for the 'expansion kit' and I"m going through all my GoPro accessories for attachments that will work with the "Accessory Mount" https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-pocket-accessory-mount
That will go a long way to being able to attach to the various mounting systems already created and tested for the gopro family of cameras.  
FWIW, head on over to the Joby (Manfrotto) website.  They've made dozens of attachments that will work with the two prong connector on the back of the accessory.
2018-12-21
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

Customary to wait 60 to 90 days for accessories from dji.  It ain't no big thing.  Lita Ford
2018-12-21
Use props
JohnnyCashRules
New
United States

My top two accessory wants right now are the wireless base and charging case. Hope they'll be worth the wait!
2018-12-21
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I made the most important things for daily use myself. The wireless accessories would not be bad, hard to understand why that's not available yet.
P1010904.JPG
2018-12-22
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.2
United States

DaMa Posted at 2018-12-22 08:10
I made the most important things for daily use myself. The wireless accessories would not be bad, hard to understand why that's not available yet.

Awesome...creative and useful
2019-1-4
Use props
djiuser_yCGlDdFEXPaZ
lvl.3
United States

Expansion kit is available on DJI as of yesterday.  I ordered mine and it has shipped already.
2019-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules