8185 179 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 12-23 08:02
I wasn't picking a fight with you but your message said "lynch both of them from monuments in London" and "that would be holding guilty people accountable".  I'm not sure how else to take that other than, "They're guilty, string 'em up!".

right... if they were GUILTY ....
2018-12-23
Use props
damoUK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

Apparently it's now possible there is no spoon drone
2018-12-23
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

damoUK Posted at 12-23 14:20
Apparently it's now possible there is no spoon drone

That's always been a possibility which then raises the question about what triggered the whole thing. Surely a number of people must have reported seeing something before a decision was made to close the airport.
2018-12-23
Use props
djiuser_jBXOnzT6p8Z1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Folks see Alien UFO's every day.

Well, they 'found' a damaged drone.

Possibility of police now saying anything to save last shred of reputation? Could they have supplied that drone themselves?

Nothing surprises me anymore ...
2018-12-24
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 12-23 16:51
That's always been a possibility which then raises the question about what triggered the whole thing. Surely a number of people must have reported seeing something before a decision was made to close the airport.

Indeed right from the start there were reported 'sightings' all unattributed and still so, apart from some phone footage that does't indicate location as it only shows the edges of some building roof line and the heads of some street lamps - and the drone. Which looks like a Phantom that is being hand controlled at around 200/250 feet in height - and this was 2 days after the original 'sighting'.
2018-12-24
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 12-23 10:43
You did not make that distinction in your original post.

not to question your english reading skills but here is my original post and it clearly states holding the guilty responsible.. in the same one line statement.. of course .. for those with ADD you would have to read the whole statement

" lynch both of them from one of the monuments in london would put a crimp on it .. but hey .. that would be holding guilty people accountable .."
2018-12-25
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 12-23 10:43
You did not make that distinction in your original post.

your ability bending peoples words is only surpassed by your expertise in bending regulations .....
2018-12-25
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_jBXOnzT6p8Z1 Posted at 12-24 01:05
Folks see Alien UFO's every day.

Well, they 'found' a damaged drone.

Be interesting to have a close look at damaged drone they ''found''.  It may have been lost a long time ago, long before Gatwick Gate.  
Possibly lost in a Galaxy far far away...
2018-12-25
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Aardvark Posted at 12-23 16:51

One would think...   However, Check this Fiasco out.

An injured runner, frantic 911 calls and confusion: How exercises spiraled into a panicked active shooter scare at this Air Force base

''Officials at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base  on Wednesday detailed a series of miscommunications and confused  reactions that led two emergency exercises to snowball into a massive,  chaotic active shooter scare in which security forces shot a door open.  
  And while the Aug. 2 incident on the Ohio base ultimately ended with  only minor injuries to one security forces airman, it could have been  far worse.

The communications breakdown that occurred that day “led to a  completely uncoordinated and ineffective” response that could have ended  up causing serious injuries or property damage, officials said.''

2018-12-25
Use props
Albermen
lvl.1

Australia

Hypothesis: The drone that was flown to Gatwick may be self-made drone or modified
-I think DJI drones does not take off when you are inside a control airspace, as well as it will turn RTH if it flown inside the 5.5km radius.

Another one big problem for us might be stricter security on airports when they see drones in your carry-on baggage.
2018-12-26
Use props
BumblerBee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Dirty Bird Posted at 12-24 05:59
Still chuckling over this entire matter.  Based on nothing but totally unsubstantiated speculation & innuendo, without a shred of supporting evidence, we've experienced fear-mongering of the highest order.  Some here have vehemently insisted that this was an absolutely 100% certain event, even gloating after arrests were made.  Now that the arrests have proven unfounded & the admission by authorities that they can't even be certain there was ever a drone we have....CRICKETS!

LMAO!

Well, seems like we've been "Skripal'ed" once again.
And as I felt from the set-go, the drone community and industry may have been the intended targets of this psy-op all along.
2018-12-27
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 12-25 20:53
My reading skills are fine.  Your writing skills are poor.

Your statement boils down to "string them up because that would be holding guilty people accountable".

go pick a fight with someone else...

your are almost as bad as hallmark lately...
2018-12-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-27 06:34
go pick a fight with someone else...

your are almost as bad as hallmark lately...

So the idiot speaks....
2018-12-27
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Humm 'United we stand, divided we fall.' Still waiting to see some proof of 'Drones over Gatwick Airport' - it really seems the clamour is far too noisily against 'Drone flyers' in general and out to deflect attention away what really seems to have happened,  which is one almighty 'Great British Cock-up' - caused by rumour and collective hysteria aided but 'bad players' with vested interests. A fascinating study into the kind of things that happen when the collective, that is the state - is found out - 'the emperor has no clothes'. The head of the Metropolitan Police Force in the UK (effectively the country's 'senior police force') was banging on about 'the threat of drones' - again today. So frustrating that we as a group, have little to no vocal representation in the main stream news media - an easy target therefore for the detractors and 'curtain twitchers'. Sensible regulation is one thing - but this 'turkey shoot' against the drone flying community is quite another.
2018-12-27
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

welcome to  the  dronophobia   
2018-12-27
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 12-27 11:24
No one is picking a fight with you!  You posted a poorly worded comment.  Now you are going on & on about how you did not write what you wrote & how we should understand what you meant to say but didn't.  

GET OVER IT & WRITE MORE CLEARLY!

or you could take the comments for what they were worth.. tongue and cheek satire ...

now go pound salt...
2018-12-27
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 12-27 16:22
First I lacked reading skills, now it was satire...

How about I pound some salt for you to rim your glass for a few margaritas, a couple shots of Patron, & a warm bath?

go take another bathroom selfie.... poser..

you are  a mildly entertaining geek in a walter mitty kinda way with your wanna-be-pilot 'formation' flights quoting star wars.. that my little boy stopped quoting before he turned 10.. uploading skill-less litchi  BVLOS flights into your aircraft... while you scoff at the rules and others safety flying at night and over freeway traffic... thinking it makes you look cool.. not unlike looser poser baby-boomer Harley riders that frequent the local strip mall pub trying to act all tough then end up getting their clocks cleaned when they wise off to the wrong crowed at a real biker bar they accidentally wander into...

so just in case this isn't clear enough.. I enjoy laughing.... AT you... not WITH you....

and no.. queer.. I won't be taking a shot of patron in a tub with a bathroom selfie posing looser .... I have a life... and I am sure you are a big hit wearing your 'cowboy hat and muscle shirt' what.. in baltimore.. nice look....

have a bubble bath with your circle jerking geek squad after your next 'adventure'  and enjoy the new year...

2018-12-28
Use props
damoUK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

So the latest from the Police on this is (and I'm paraphrasing):

"So basically we think a drone was spotted, so we got our drones into the sky to look for it, then there were more drone sightings reported which may or may not have been our Police drones!"

FFS!! Fiasco
2018-12-29
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

i do not even think there was a done and even if there was one it was planned to be hidden.
2019-1-1
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

i think the whole drone thing was made by Anti Drone community at an attempt to get drones banned
2019-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules