Change language Chinese in English.
4514 5 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronegoals
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110036 ft
Netherlands

Hi there how can i change the menu in english only ? If i want to change the resolution in filming the OP ask me something in chinese ? How can i change that ?
2018-12-20
Use props
skyhighmedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Check out this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dronegoals. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the language settings of your new DJI Osmo Pocket. Please check the link posted on #2 to change the language of your DJI Osmo Pocket from Chinese language to English language. If you have any other concerns of inquiries about your DJI Osmo Pocket or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.
2018-12-20
Use props
Dronegoals
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110036 ft
Netherlands

Yeah thank you ! Its changed now !
2018-12-20
Use props
djiuser_SYhjIZ2K2t1X
New

Pakistan

Mandarin Chinese, also called Northern Chinese, Chinese (Pinyin) Guanhua (“Officials’ Language”), or (Wade-Giles romanization) Kuan-hua, the most widely spoken form of Chinese. While it may be obvious that Mandarin Chinese is heavily spoken in Asian countries, it might surprise you how many Overseas Chinese communities exist around the world. Cantonese language, Chinese (Pinyin) Yueyu, (Wade-Giles romanization) Yüeh-yü, variety of Chinese spoken by more than 55 million people in Guangdong and southern Guangxi provinces of China, including the important cities of Canton, Hong Kong, and Macau. There are quite many similarities and differences between these two language varieties.
2019-10-25
Use props
utservices
New

India

Hello
If you'r looking for Chinese translation services of the highest quality at low rates, certified for immigration or regular for business? We translate from Chinese into English just as easy as we translate English into Chinese.
Check here:-
https://www.universal-translation-services.com/language-translation/languages/chinese/

2020-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules