Compass error help
660 1 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans69a48966
lvl.2
South Africa

Hi guys,
Today I was flying my spark. All was going great I never lost signal but randomly about halfway through the flight my phone for the drone said compass error and went into ATTI mode. How do I stop this from happening again. Then later I tried to calibrate my compass and every time it failed to calibrate and I was standing away from metal. Need your help cause I don’t want this to happen again

Thanks
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day.  Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the issues you had with your DJI Spark. We'd like to know have you updated the firmware ( aircraft and remote controller ) to its latest version? What is the brand or make of your mobile device in which you downloaded the app? Try to calibrate your aircraft once more to an open space and let us know what happens. Kindly take note do not calibrate your compass where there is a chance of strong magnetic interference, such as magnetite, parking structures, or steel reinforcements underground, also do not carry ferromagnetic materials with you during calibration, such as keys or any metal object and lastly, do not calibrate beside large metal objects. I hope this helps. Thank you.
2018-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules