Audio alert low battery warning
1345 8 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
liecat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 994485 ft
Belgium

I noticed that with my iPhone 6s there is no audio signal when i'm reaching the low bat level (mine is set at 25%). Other sounds are good to hear, fi. obstacle beeping, home point set,... When reaching the low bat level, the only thing I feel is a short iPhone vibration. Aim I missing something or is this a known bug? (it seems that this problem already excists a while , but i found no clear answer?)

2018-12-20
Use props
DPOV
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah that's weird. You may want to uninstalled/reinstall GO4 app.  Seems to work for me when these glitches surface.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the firmware and app version that you're running? Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application? I would recommend syncing your flight records and saving important files before deleting the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2018-12-20
Use props
liecat
lvl.2
Belgium

Thx both for the answers.
I have installed the 4.3.9 GO4 app and have the 01.00.0200 firmware installed.
Next time i go flying, i will reinstall the GO4 app. Just have to wait a few days because the weather is not good. Keep you posted.
2018-12-21
Use props
liecat
lvl.2
Belgium

liecat Posted at 12-21 01:36
Thx both for the answers.
I have installed the 4.3.9 GO4 app and have the 01.00.0200 firmware installed.
Next time i go flying, i will reinstall the GO4 app. Just have to wait a few days because the weather is not good. Keep you posted.

Flown 3 batterys today after reinstalling the GO4 app. Still the same: all audo is playing (homepoint, obstacle detection) but not the low battery audio warning (set at 25%), we feel a light vibration on the iPhone when low bat is reached. We feel the same vibration when the mavic is connecting to the app. iPhone settings during flight: airplane mode.
Any suggestions to hear an audio warning? Thx...
2018-12-22
Use props
liecat
lvl.2
Belgium

liecat Posted at 12-22 08:29
Flown 3 batterys today after reinstalling the GO4 app. Still the same: all audo is playing (homepoint, obstacle detection) but not the low battery audio warning (set at 25%), we feel a light vibration on the iPhone when low bat is reached. We feel the same vibration when the mavic is connecting to the app. iPhone settings during flight: airplane mode.
Any suggestions to hear an audio warning? Thx...

Also discoverd this morning that my silent phone switch was on... this could be it? Keep you posted
2018-12-22
Use props
liecat
lvl.2
Belgium

liecat Posted at 12-22 22:31
Also discoverd this morning that my silent phone switch was on... this could be it? Keep you posted

Still no audio low bat warning, only vibration iPhone, after disabling the silent switch on the iPhone. Any suggestions?
2018-12-25
Use props
liecat
lvl.2
Belgium

Was testing critical low bat today… Low bat audio warning heared when bat was 22% (not on 25% as set). Will test this again next flight.
2018-12-26
Use props
liecat
lvl.2
Belgium

Two more flights this afternoon, no low bat warnings anymore (bat level down to 20%). Give it up, don't know what triggered the audio level in previous post.
2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules