#Goodbye 2018 Hello 2019# Fuerteventura M2P | a solo travel film
8290 51 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qU4kTndsNsIO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294705 ft
United Kingdom

No way! I was there at the same time with my Mavic 2 Pro in the air. I can see so many places I also visited and took the same shots! Such a regret that we didn't have a single chance meeting there. Love the island and beautiful video and photos. Well done mate. Looking forward to finishing my own project...once I have my video workstation delivered.
2019-1-4
Use props
Paride Musci
First Officer
Flight distance : 6103757 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

djiuser_qU4kTndsNsIO Posted at 1-4 16:57
No way! I was there at the same time with my Mavic 2 Pro in the air. I can see so many places I also visited and took the same shots! Such a regret that we didn't have a single chance meeting there. Love the island and beautiful video and photos. Well done mate. Looking forward to finishing my own project...once I have my video workstation delivered.

Great so I'll wait to see your video mate. Thanks
2019-1-4
Use props
Paride Musci
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

SAR production Posted at 1-3 08:45
I am above all a Windsurfer so this destination speaks to me. Well done. Great job!!!!!!!

Sure, Fuerteventura is a surfers paradise. Thanks
2019-1-24
Use props
Paride Musci
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

dadams69 Posted at 1-3 04:37
Wow, thanks for sharing!! Vacationed in Fuerteventura and the Canary Islands many times before we moved to the US in 1997 and seeing this was amazing and makes us want to revisit! My wife and I always remember the Sand dunes at Jandia and the volcanic landscape. What we love about Fuerteventura is a 2 week vacation felt like a month, the pace of life just used to slow down and it's an amazing and beautiful place!

Thank you for watching, Yes I can understand the feelings experienced on this island paradise, amazing
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Beautiful shots! Like them
2019-1-24
Use props
Paride Musci
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Panda Posted at 1-24 01:38
Beautiful shots! Like them

Thank you!
2019-1-30
Use props
Paride Musci
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

Congratulations to all the winners, Very happy for my 2nd place in this competition. Thank you all for supporting me and thank you DJI.
2019-2-3
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32031 ft

Australia

Fantastic video. I'm sure the judges had a hard time between you and the 1st place. I was a bit worried at first, it looked like it was going to be lots of fast cuts with nothing related, but then you really got into it with some amazing scenes. Thought it was funny where you shot yourself with the drone, trying hard to pretend you didn't know the drone was there! hehe That volcano is amazing, what a place. I can well imagine how much work that must have been, those early mornings, repeat shoots, all to get the right look. You need a vacation after your vacation!  Congratulations.
2019-2-4
Use props
HH1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Very nice, I liked the lighthouses, even the abandoned one, thanks for sharing.
2019-2-4
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

RJB1 Posted at 2-4 16:00
Fantastic video. I'm sure the judges had a hard time between you and the 1st place. I was a bit worried at first, it looked like it was going to be lots of fast cuts with nothing related, but then you really got into it with some amazing scenes. Thought it was funny where you shot yourself with the drone, trying hard to pretend you didn't know the drone was there! hehe That volcano is amazing, what a place. I can well imagine how much work that must have been, those early mornings, repeat shoots, all to get the right look. You need a vacation after your vacation!  Congratulations.

Wow many thanks, I enjoy this travel so much, really. Glad you liked it!
2019-2-6
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States

Outstanding, thanks for sharing
2019-2-13
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>